Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    01prowler Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2009, 11:25 AM
    How to find a wiring diagram for a residential York air conditioning unit
    I need to find a wiring diagram for a York residential air conditioning unit.
    Model # - h1dbo24s (next letter is a Q, 0 or o?)6a.

The York website is useless, there is no 800 number to call and I've tried googleing the model # with no success :mad:

If anyone out there can help me out, your suggestions will sure be appreciated!

Thanks,
    Tomas

John 3:16
    siberianair Posts: 360, Reputation: -4

Jun 23, 2009, 12:10 PM

How old is this unit? And is this a condenser, air handler or package unit? I am assuming it is rather old and the one printed inside the compartment door is gone or faded. What specifically did you need for wiring?
    dac122 Posts: 463, Reputation: 17

Jun 23, 2009, 12:13 PM

Try searching for "york unitary products group". The site should provide you with contact information, if you can no longer read the diagram.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring Diagram for York A/C [ 5 Answers ]

Where can I get a wiring diagram for a York A/C model DINA060N09006A s/n: NFFM072858 online?

Wiring diagram for the fan motor on an old york a/c [ 1 Answers ]

Motor has 2 fans & 5 wires 2 brown 1 black 1 red 1 purple

Wiring diagram for captive aire unit [ 3 Answers ]

Hello guys, howdy? I need help to connect remote summer/ winter switch for UL captive Aire model: (NHMUA 1-6-10 ) make-up air unit. It is old and used unit and the diagram is missing. Anyone news where I can find the wiring diagram for this unit. Please help Thanks

York A/C Fan Wiring Diagram [ 1 Answers ]

I have a York A/C which has a viable speed fan motor. A room that is the furthest from the air handler is either cold in the winter or hor in the summer. I want to be certain the motor is connected for the highest speed. Where can I find the wiring diagram, or can someone submit it here. ...

View more questions Search