Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emjcv Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2009, 10:54 PM
    Difference between female squirting and peeing
    I am very confused and still figuring out my own body. When I was with my ex, we tried to find my g-spot and I also tried to find it on my own... I started to squirt during sex though sometimes, even now when I masterbate, it has a "pee-like" odor. The weird thing is that I always pee before foreplay and sex to make sure I wasn't peeing but rather ejaculating. Still though, the ejaculation has a pee like odor... how do I know, especially when I'm relaxed and just "letting go", that it's ejaculation and not pee? I'm afraid I'm letting go of the wrong thing! And to top it off, I guess my body likes this feeling of secretion and so it wants to come out every time I masterbate but I'm getting frustrated because I don't want to be peeing! It's also embarrassing to be with a partner and not know if it was pee that came out since there's an odor... it smells sort of bittersweet and I was curious to see what my guy was tasting so I tasted my finger and realized it was also tangy and sweet... what do I do? p.s - I am a meat eater and I do eat a lot of garlic... not sure if that would have anything to do with it!
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2009, 01:06 AM
    Well firstly, I wouldn't start obsessing about something like this - it's really important to ENJOY sex rather than analyse what's happening!

Having said that, I've experienced G spot ejaculations many times, and I do find that they don't smell like pee. They smell more like a clean vaginal secretion - sort of sweetly musty. Also, they usually happens when I orgasm, not before.

But, we are all different - and just like a man's ejaculate tastes different depending on the guy and depending on what he 's been eating, I assume women must be the same!

I would suggest you try not to worry - sex by its very nature is full of wetness and squelch and secretions which all have different tastes and odours. It doesn't matter what it is - it matters that you can relax, be sensual and feel good with your partner.

Most guys don't give a damn about what comes out of a woman if they're having a good time and so is she!
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2009, 01:45 AM

Basically, it comes from the same place as urine but it is a completely different liquid...
    Sometimes a very small amount of urine can escape or there can be risidual urine in the tube which is expelled during an orgasm like this.
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2009, 04:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shazamataz View Post
    Basically, it comes from the same place as urine but it is a completely different liquid...
    Sometimes a very small amount of urine can escape or there can be risidual urine in the tube which is expelled during an orgasm like this.
    Shazza is actually right, the fluid is released from the female 'prostate' and comes through the urethra.

Quote from the intenrent:

Women who expel fluid during orgasm report the color, smell, consistency, and even taste, varies from one occurrence to the next. (It is safe for a person to taste their own ejaculate, and for couples who already exchange body fluids but not for couples needing to practice safe sex.) Some have found their menstrual cycle influences the type of fluid expelled. What you eat is likely to have an affect on it, as will how much liquid you have consumed. Some women report it is sometimes clear and odorless and other times thick and pungent. Others report it sometimes looks and smells like urine, which I have found to be true only when a woman tries too hard to ejaculate. It is safe to say most women's ejaculate will vary over time and during a single sexual episode.
    Female Ejaculation, the Female Prostate, and the G-Spot: A Fact Based In-Depth Article
    ironclad04 Posts: 193, Reputation: 8

Jun 17, 2009, 04:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini54 View Post
    Shazza is actually right, the fluid is released from the female 'prostate' and comes through the urethra.

Quote from the intenrent:

Female Ejaculation, the Female Prostate, and the G-Spot: A Fact Based In-Depth Article
    I'm sorry? Did you just say female prostate?? I don't think women have prostates!! Lol
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2009, 04:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ironclad04 View Post
    I'm sorry? Did you just say female prostate?? I don't think women have prostates!! Lol
    Yes she did say that, and YES women do have prostates.

Researchers in Vienna say they have found evidence of a “female prostate,” according to a report in the Journal of Sexual Medicine (2007;4:1388-1393).

High-definition perineal ultrasound images obtained from two premenopausal women who reported fluid expulsion during orgasm (ejaculation) revealed a structure “consistent with the gland tissue surrounding the entire length of the female urethra.” On ureteroscopy, the investigators observed one midline opening just inside the external meatus in the 6 o'clock position. “Biochemically, the fluid emitted during orgasm showed all the parameters found in prostate plasma in contrast to values measured in voided urine,” the authors wrote.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2009, 04:40 PM
    Thanks xrayman. Here Ironclad its right here.

*edit* aparently it didn't work. :( :( grrr here is a link to the picture (its not dirty no worries) http://http://www.unlearninghurts.co...s/prostate.jpg
    ironclad04 Posts: 193, Reputation: 8

Jun 17, 2009, 04:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jenniepepsi View Post
    Thanks xrayman. here Ironclad its right here.

*edit* aparently it didnt work. :( :( grrr here is a link to the picture (its not dirty no worries) http://http://www.unlearninghurts.co...s/prostate.jpg
    Well isn't that something! All this time I didn't think women were capble of having prostates!? Women don't really need them? I also thougth that prostates help only to make semen right? Well women don't produce semen, I'm confused now?? Can some explain this to me again from the beginning!
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jun 17, 2009, 05:29 PM
    No chat speak!
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2009, 08:29 PM
    well isn't that something! All this time I didn't think women were capble of having prostates!? Women don't really need them? I also thougth that prostates help only to make semen right? Well women don't produce semen, I'm confused now?? Can some explain this to me again from the beginning!
    Men don't need nipples-but they have them.

There is a Homologue in the opposite sex for just about every organ in the human body, I think the only one that might not have, would be the uterus, although I have been wrong before and will be again no doubt.
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2009, 08:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ironclad04 View Post
    well isn't that something! all this time i didn't think women were capble of having prostates!?? women dont really need them?? i also thougth that prostates help only to make semen right?? well women dont produce semen, im confused now??? can some explain this to me again from the beginning!
    X-ray Man is right - look it up in the internet:

http://www.the-clitoris.com/f_html/ejacula.htm
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2009, 04:55 AM

Gemini54 agrees: Thanks X-ray man - obviously we know our body parts in Victoria!
    Must be an Aussie thing... we know our sex organs :p
    Sinsation Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2010, 12:05 PM
    To be people saying, That sometimes it smells of urine. Well the food is important to the taste and so is drink but also the more water you drink the less it shall smell of urine.
    Sinsation Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2010, 12:07 PM

Hi, For people saying that it smells of urine. What you eat may effect the taste of it but also what you drink effects the smell of it, if you drink more water it shall not smell as much of urine.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2010, 02:03 PM

Hello Sinsation,

You are responding to a year old post, Thanks.

John

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Female Shih-Tzu won't stop peeing in the house [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 4 year old unspayed female Shih-tzu. She is walked every hour and she is still peeing in my room. Once I walk into the room and notice the "accident" I call her name and point to the mess. She hovers close to the ground and wagging her tail as if she knows she is in trouble. I have...

Is there a difference between male and female libidos? [ 13 Answers ]

A question for the girls. As a guy I have a high drive but my wife does not. I can have sex most days however she only wants it once a week. She is never "hungry" for sex - rather she has to be taken there slowly. We have discussed this many times and she even asked her gynae who told her that she...

Female in heat started peeing in the house [ 2 Answers ]

My female shih tzu started peeing in the house when she came in heat. She hadn't done this before. Do females pee more when they're in heat?

Female dog peeing again/digging. [ 1 Answers ]

Our 10 month old daschund (which we had potty trained and was doing very well) has started peeing inside again, as well as ripping up the puppy pads we are trying to put down now. She is also digging in the backyard and we can't seem to get her to stop. Any ideas on what we should be doing?

Female Pup showing dominance by peeing [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 5 month old puppy who is potty trained, however lately she will pee almost as a sign of dominance. For example she will jump up on the couch... where she is not supposed to be and pee or just today in the car she peed. It almost seems like she is doing this to mark her territory. She is...

View more questions Search