Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bum712 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2009, 02:24 PM
    Does spotting mean I am pregnant?
    I had unprotected sex on Friday night, June 5th. My period always starts on the 19th of every month. I am pretty sure I was ovulating when I had sex, I have now been spotting for four days, and I was just wondering if I was pregnant or the spotting was caused by something else.
    ANB428 Posts: 450, Reputation: 42

Jun 9, 2009, 02:52 PM

Just because you are spotting doesn't mean that you are pregnant. I would say that spotting would make you not pregnant. But, I do not know. Since you had unprotected sex there is always a possibility that you could be pregnant. The only thing that you can do it take a home pregnancy test to see if you are or go to the doctor. No one on this site will be able to tell you if you are pregnant or not. So, go buy a HPT or go to the doctor. Remember to use your mornings urine if you take a HPT.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2009, 03:31 PM

The spotting may be from the recent sex. It takes roughly about a week or so for a fertilized egg to implant. Wait until your period would be due and see what happens. Test at that time if need be.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant and spotting [ 2 Answers ]

I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it came back positve. I am 32 days late and now I am starting to spot. Should I be worried?

Spotting and getting pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Hi doc, I am a 25 yea old and been trying to get pregnant for the past six months was on clomid for the last three months but nothing happened. I had been diagnosed with pcos and when I squeeze my nipples milk comes out. Am currently taking the following viamins Prenatal folic acid Zinc and...

Spotting after sex.pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

I ovulated on the 20th of this month... tonight when me and my hubby did the deed I had some pink when I whipped.. am I pregnant?

Spotting one day and not the next am I pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Hi My name is Amy and me and my husband have been trying to have a baby for 6 years.We have been having sex a lot.. I had my last period around Oct.12.. but I have been eatting like crazy which is so not like me I'm not a big person , and I didn't feel good the other morning almost got sick but...

Spotting while pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

is it normal to be spotting at 25weeks while pregnant? :confused: I'm not sure its supposed to be happening but it just started today. Its kind of strange that this randomly started because I can still feel my baby kick inside of me so I'm guessing he's doing okay in there. I don't have sharp...

View more questions Search