Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sydsters1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2009, 08:30 AM
    How do 10 year olds become a Famous singer or actress?
    I've always wanted to know how little kids like 10year olds or 11year olds could become famous.People always said that they have to wait until they are older but there are famous kids now that age.So{e-mail address removed-<>} if you know how to contact people in Ohio to become a famous singer or actress,but other than that please answer this question.:)
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 5, 2009, 08:44 AM

I think talent and money absolutely talks and of course (I hate to say this) pushy parents, some who are pushing because they want the best for their kids, and some pushing because they can. And, possibly finding a good talent agency, coaches and mentors.

Other then that, I can't say. Why do you ask ? Do you have a talented child?

It isn't a good idea to post your private e mail address on here, Sydsters, you can accept private messages through our forum when you join.

Tick
    swtlklmodel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2009, 05:15 AM
    Its easy really to become a famous singer at the age of 10 recored yourself put it on the internet until your well known eg: messeges on msn and see what happens.:):):):):)
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 8, 2009, 06:04 AM

First, you should never post your e-mail address or other personal info in a public place. Second, we do not e-mail responses directly. So your e-mail address was removed from your post.

Second, kids who become famous at such a young age either have very active stage parents who make it a career to promote their child's careers or they, themselves are in show business.

Another factor is location. The three young boys who just won a shared Tony for Billy Elliot last night are all from the NY area so they can go to open casting calls. So being from Ohio is a definite drawback.

But swtlklmodel does offer some good advice. Make a video of yourself performing and put it up on You Tube. Maybe make a series of videos. Maybe this will attract attention.

However DO NOT do this without your parents permission.
    LILHOW Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2011, 12:29 PM
    Comment on tickle's post
    I won't to be a hiphopsinger bad like justin biber

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Famous singer [ 8 Answers ]

How do I become a famous signer

How can I Become A Famous Singer? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi!! My Name is Genny and I am 11 yrs old. I have an AMAZING voice. People are always saying that I should be famous for singing! But there are a few problems. One, I can't find any agent:confused: . Two, I don't know if my family could afford for me to be in any contests if they cost a lot of...

Becoming a famous singer [ 3 Answers ]

How do I become a famous kid star.like hannah Montana?

How can I become a famous singer? [ 14 Answers ]

Hey, people, how can I become a famous singer? I've been trying for EVER! But I can't figure it out. Help?:confused:

How do I become a famous singer? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a band and singers, but how do I start performing?? How do I become famous?:confused:

View more questions Search