Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missmike Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2006, 10:04 AM
    What kind of pill is this?
    It is a white rounded pill with 93 imprinted on one side and 314 on the other?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 25, 2006, 10:07 AM
    Impossible for me to tell... But try this website

http://www.drugs.com/pill_identification.html
    joel_padron Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2006, 05:22 PM
    missmike did you ever find out what kind of pill it is because I have found the same pill with the same numbers and I can't figure out what it is. Thanks
    omzig Posts: 119, Reputation: 19

Oct 12, 2006, 08:25 AM
    I think that #93 is Tylenol (acetaminophen) with codeine.

Not sure about the 314, but I have been prescribed Tylenol 3's and 4's before which have 93 on one side and a 3 or 4 on the other side. The 3's have 30mg of codeine and the 4's have 60mg. Both have 300mg of Tylenol.
    Northwind_Dagas Posts: 348, Reputation: 83

Oct 12, 2006, 10:38 AM
    This pill is KETOROLAC TROMETHAMINE 10 MG
    a generic version of Toradol® Tablets
    Imprint Code 93 / 314
    Description white, round tablet
    You will find an image at http://www.tevapharmusa.com/default....0093&ndc2=0314
    Info at http://www.drugs.com/MTM/ketorolac.html
    omzig Posts: 119, Reputation: 19

Oct 12, 2006, 11:38 AM
    Ah... the 93 must indicate the manufacturer, because the Tylenol 3's and 4's that I still have a few left of, are also from Teva.
    ljenbkins154817 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2007, 10:07 PM
    :(
    Quote Originally Posted by missmike
    it is a white rounded pill with 93 imprinted on one side and 314 on the other?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What kind of bug is this? [ 4 Answers ]

I have noticed a very small, tiny bug crawling aroung near and around the bottom of my tub and it appears to be coming from a small crack or opening at the bottom of the tile on the wall. It is shaped like a tadpole, or cone. The head is wide and round and narrows as it goes back toward the tail....

Just starting... kind of [ 16 Answers ]

Hi, I've been dating my boyfriend for over 9 months and we just started to have sex, let me think, a month ago. Now here's what I am confused about and need help in: I haven't had an orgasm... not even close and we've had sex over 15 times. I'm guessing this isn't enough? It still hurt until...

What kind of valve is this? [ 11 Answers ]

Hello, We have three sinks in our kitchen. The shutoff valves beneath them are causing problems (some leak, while others simply don't turn the water all the way off), so I'd like to replace them. And while I'm at it, I'd really like to replace them with the "full-bore" kind (the kind that only...

What kind of Ivy is this? [ 5 Answers ]

I am having some problems with my ivy plant, but I'm not sure what kind of ivy it is, or if it is even truly ivy at all. Can anyone identify it for me? Also the problem is that it is getting white/tan translucent spots with dark brown edges as well as some leaves have edges that are turning dark...

Kind vs Nice [ 9 Answers ]

I have read women don't like "nice guys", but that being "kind" is OK. Can someone give me a few examples of some situations (think of a good example-situation) and tell me what would a "nice" guy do, and what would a "kind" guy do?

View more questions Search