Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    badbadbabies Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2009, 08:19 PM
    Mouth Swab Drug Testing
    I was recently drug tested while I was high on opiates. It was a mouth swab test. I didn't rub the swab against the inside of my cheek or get it wet with my saliva very much. Is it possible to pass since the swab wasn't vigorously rubbed against the inside of my cheek (which would transfer the cells onto the swab)?d
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jun 3, 2009, 10:36 PM

It might just come back inconclusive if you did it improperly. But yes, it will test positive if you used that day.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jun 5, 2009, 02:38 PM

You say you didn't get it wet too much with your saliva. It doesn't matter if you got one drop of saliva or a whole bunch. Either way it will register on the test. Any drug that is smoked like pot or meth gets "stuck" in your inner cheeks and stays there. That's why they switched to cheek swabs. Cheaper, too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drug testing [ 5 Answers ]

Is there anythng that can b used to pass a hair folical drug test for meth that actually work without a doubt or being 2nd gussed?

Drug testing [ 1 Answers ]

How long can you be tested for prescription drugs

Drug testing [ 1 Answers ]

How long does oxycontin stay in your urine for a drug test?

Drug testing for a job [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys.. I have to take a hair drug test this week. I've only smoked pot once in the last 90 days. 48 days ago to be exact, and I only took 2-3 hits. Do you think I'll pass the test??

View more questions Search