Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    QtCutie89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2009, 07:46 PM
    I want more attention from my Boyfriend.
    My boyfriend and I has been together for awhile now and Its seems to me that I am giving him more attention than I have ever gotten from him. I got over to his place all the time my family knows that we are together and I do pretty much everything in bed and after he just gets dressed and turns on the TV nothing else. Whenever he does come over its like he is only here for about 30 seconds and whenever I leave or he leave's hardly no kiss or hug nothing. What should I do? Sometimes when we are intimate it gets boring is there any way we could spice up our intimacy?
    crazychick56 Posts: 105, Reputation: 8

May 31, 2009, 07:58 PM

OK... you seem like your old enough to make your own decision to have sex or not right? Like you don't live with your parents... you left the house... well,. either way... not only me, but quite a few people would suggest waiting until marrigae... well I don't know about any body else acutally but that is standards I seem to follow...

Anyhoo, maybe its because the relationship is not working out too well enough... sex can sometimes(not all of the time but majority) if your not old enough to handle it emotionally and physically it can ruin a relatioship. Don't ask how but it can, first you do it then that's the only thing you will want to do or vise versa and next thing you know you just took every thing out of that relationship and replaced it with sex and we all know we can't place a relationship(that we would want to last at least) on sex...

Give it time and don't stay too distnat but don't be all up onto him like obsessed, he will get freaked out... do your best to be on the lie and if he doesn't contribute his share into then maybe its just not right for you you know?
    susangpyp Posts: 258, Reputation: 73

May 31, 2009, 08:19 PM

You need to decide what is acceptable or unacceptable to you. Is this what you want?

Don't fall into the trap of trying to change someone. Look at what he is telling you about him. He's a bit of a jerk.

Decide if this is what you want and if not, move on. It sounds like he's not really that into you and everyone deserves to be with someone who is into them.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jun 1, 2009, 07:14 AM

The first step is to tell him how about you feel. If he doesn't know how you feel, then how does he know what's wrong? Maybe he already thinks that he gives you enough attention. Communication is key.

Secondly, after he knows how you feel, we'll see if there is a change in his behavior. If he really liked you, he wouldn't want to lose you and he would show that. But if there is no change in his behavior, then maybe he's not the type of guy for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend doesn't show sexual interest in me, or any kind of loving attention [ 4 Answers ]

I have been dating my boyfriend for about 14 months. We got pregnant right away, only about 2 months into the relationship. We used to have sex often. I figured the pregnancy was the main reason, but it has been 5 months since the birth. He won't kiss me unless he is leaving and never wants to have...

How do I get her attention [ 6 Answers ]

So I like this girl in one of my classes and she is really cute but I don't know how to talk to her since I am really shy and insecure. She is even in my lab group so its like the perfect situation to talk to her but I am to shy to actually talk to her how should I do it??

Since I have been pregnant my boyfriend doesn't show me attention [ 7 Answers ]

Hi am 22years old and have been with my boyfriend for almost two years,in the beginning the relationship was good we had sex everyday we talked with no arguments, everything was good, but now that I am pregnant he does't give me attention at all he doesn't spend any time with me he spends more...

View more questions Search