Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Boomer2001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2006, 08:31 AM
    Dog urinating in her sleep
    Lately our dog has been urinating in her sleep. She is a very well trained 5 year old, and this seems to be a new problem. What could be causing her to do this?
    Melinda Posts: 102, Reputation: 20

Sep 22, 2006, 11:07 AM
    It's possible there is an infection, bladder, kidney's... best for her to see a vet
    animal house Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

Oct 10, 2006, 09:42 AM
    I agree with melinda. Your dog needs a vet. Also I noticed you referred the dog to she. If the dog is spayed she may have a hormonal problem also.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dogs urinating in the house at night [ 4 Answers ]

I have 2 dogs 8 yrs old that urinate in the house at Night. They have a doggie door and they use it all the Time during the day. I can never catch them urinating. I rub their noses in it after the fact. But it does no good. Please help!

Urinating pet [ 2 Answers ]

My 2 year old lab mix is urinating while sleeping. She does not wake up during urination. What could be the problem?

Cats urinating in new home [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I discovered my male cat urinating in my closet a few days ago... I have been watching him and checking the litter box often to see if he is going in there (which he is). My husband and I just moved into a new house that we built about 35 days ago. So, I was thinking that this is the issue. ...

Dog Urinating [ 1 Answers ]

My dog is 3-1/2 years old. He is a inside dog and has been house broken. All of a sudden he has been peeing in the house. He is let out 5 to 6 times a day and some times more. I don't understand why he is doing this. Nothing has changed here. Only him. I need help!!

View more questions Search