Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grizz07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2009, 08:53 PM
    Kidney pain or pulled muscle?
    A week ago I was sitting on the floor drilling a hole horizontally. I was really pushing on the drill with my chest when I heard a pop and felt a sharp pain in my right kidney area. I assumed a pulled muscle or ligament etc. The pain got progressively worse as the days went on. The 3rd day I was nauseous and experiencing dull kidney pain. I'm still assuming a pulled muscle. A week later and pain still in the area as if I was kicked in the kidney. Could I have done any kidney damage when I pulled the muscle or are the symptoms just the same?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 27, 2009, 05:28 AM

If you want my considered advice, I would say, if it still hurts then go see what is wrong rather then waiting for something else to develop which would be progressively worse.

We don't diagnose here for obvious reasons and not knowing your present medical conditions, age, gender.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pulled Muscle? [ 10 Answers ]

Poor, poor Ginger! :( About two weeks ago she had a seizure which lasted about seven minutes, it hit her when she was laying at the top of the steps and down she went. About ten minutes later she went into another one that lasted about four minutes. She acted a little stiff, and her gait was...

Pulled Muscle Need a way to strengthen and relax the muscle [ 4 Answers ]

Hi... my problem is in my right leg the quad muscle I can barely walk on my leg and its next to impossible to run, I was playing softball in the cold weather of Ohio, and I went to hit the ball and as I started to run my leg (quad) started hurting and I wasn't able to stand on it... I am looking...

Is 1.5 year old dog's leg/thigh pain a pulled muscle or more serious? [ 2 Answers ]

Last Thurs my 1.5 yr old Great Pyrenese started yelping while I was in another room. I couldn’t figure out what was wrong- had just given her a pill followed by a treat so at first wondered if she was choking. She walked around with me and yelped then settled down after about 20-30 seconds. The...

Pulled leg muscle [ 1 Answers ]

I pulled a muscle and I have cheer tryouts tomorrow how and what can I do to make it stop hurting to tumble please help!:( :p :confused:

Working out with a pulled muscle [ 1 Answers ]

I pulled my quad muscle recently in a soccer game, but I still want to work out as part of a my weight loss plan... any suggestions on workouts that wouldn't put a lot of strain on my leg?

View more questions Search