Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jgaviso Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2009, 08:58 PM
    How to write an introduction letter to a potential client
    Hi , I am just a new member . I would just like to ask on How to write an attractive letter to a potential clients. :)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 24, 2009, 10:51 PM

Hi, jgaviso!

You might want to consider posting a draft of such a letter here, without putting any contact information in it, so that we can advise you as to how you might make improvements to it, that would be great!

Via clicking on the following links, you'll find samples of ways that you might draft such a letter that you might tailor to meet your needs.

Sample Business Letters and Forms

Idea Cafe Small Business Archive: "Company introduction letter"

Business introduction letter... Here's a sample business introduction letter.

Mid-career Job Offer Letter Sample: Introduction and Sample Mid-career Job Offer

Introduction Letters

Sample business letters by Quazell

Thanks!
    jgaviso Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2009, 01:25 AM
    Dear Sir / Madam,

Good Day!

It is our pleasure to introduce our company FVJ OVERSEAS PLACEMENT INC. a professional recruiting agency composed of professional officers and staffs who have been in the recruitment for over 23 years now.

We are engaged of deploying large volume of professional, management personnel, technical skilled and semi- skilled workers

We can assure you of quality people, professional with proper training and good working attitude and excellent service.

For more information please free to contact us .
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 25, 2009, 01:27 AM

Hi again, jgaviso!

Did you look at information that was available on the sites where I listed the links?

Thanks!
    cmh engineering Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2009, 12:01 PM

I have just started a company in the engineering and construction trades. I need info or a draft copy template on how to introduce my company to possible future clients.
    My company offers skilled work related to heating + ventalation, pipe fitting, welding, pluming, gas fitting and mechanical fitting.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Company Introduction Cover Letter to Potential Client [ 3 Answers ]

My company is busy with providing consulting and technology services for other companies. We are trying to send them our brochure with an introduction cover letter. Does anyone have any examples of company introduction letters? I would be really gratefull for some tips. Thanks

Sending a letter to introduce myself to potential client [ 4 Answers ]

I have just been certified as a signing agent. I would like to send out a letter and business card introducing myself and hopefully getting some business. I need help!

How to write the first introduction letter to potential customer? [ 1 Answers ]

We are a cases& bags maker in china,now I am a sales in the company.our main market are asia,america,europe.I do not know how to write the first introduction letter>? Can you please give me some suggestionsS? Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search