Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jodj Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2009, 03:25 PM
    How to use the tummy toner from avon
    I have just bought a tummy toner from avon, the one where you put your feet in and it has a kind of elasticated rubber bungee. It came with no instructions and I'm at a loss as to how to use it because it doesn't seem to be working my stomach at all.
    Any ideas anyone?
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2009, 11:38 AM

It is designed to help you do extra sit-ups or other exercises, so that you can keep going even when your tummy is tired.

It's possibly you don't need it if you are reasonable fit. Try doing lots of plank, side-bridge, bird-dog, crunches (concentrate on bringing your ribs close to your hips, it's a very small movement), curl ups. etc. I think the woodchopper is the best of all tummy exercises, but it's up to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Avon Job [ 8 Answers ]

Who here has sold Avon? How many hours a day did you need to put in? How well did you do? How does the process work? Are there any costs?

Avon beer stiens complete 1976 to 2002 [ 1 Answers ]

I have the full collection of Avon beer stein from 1976 to 2002. Woukd like to know the value. Would possible be interested in selling.

Toner or no toner? [ 2 Answers ]

I just got a full foil done and my hair is way too blonde for me! People say it looks good but every time I look in the mirror I almost cry! Will toner bring the color down a notch or should I wait to see if the color will fade? I really don't want to go back to the original salon because they...

View more questions Search