Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    theperfectmatch Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

May 12, 2009, 08:37 AM
    How do I know he really cares?
    I have a guy I've been talking to for almost a year in a few weeks and me and him have been through sooooo much and I don't know if he still cares anymore. :( we talk everyday when we wake up to go to school until we go to bed.. and we kind of have a relationship with "no strings attached" that's what we call it but I do have feelings for him I really love him he was my first love. . :D but yesterday we were doing great here he just broke up with his girlfriend a few days ago and I've been trying to find a guy but he is all I want and I think he knows it I do everything I can for him and he does the same... but I'm just to young for him he will be going to college and I'll be going to my junior year of high school... well what I'm trying to say is that last night he was tell me how much he wants me and how I'm amazing and the only one that he wants and then I find out he tried getting with his ex he known her for along time and I mean we're just talking but nothing will ever happen until I get older and can be with him... but I confronted him and he said yess that did happen but she turned him down.. well we got in a fight and tried turning it all on me about me being with other guys but he had a girlfriend then what am I suppose to do?? And said it doesn't matter about him asking her out. :mad: I don't know what to do at all does he really care?? Or just using me? Or am I a rebound for him I mean I asked but he said nooo HELP!!!!!:(
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2009, 04:32 PM

Stay away from this guy because he is bad news. He doesn't want a relationship and the age thing plays a big factor.

He is going to college while your still in high school. He wants to be wild and free while you want commitment. You won't find what your looking for in him.

He is trying to be a player and your just be a game to him. Btw, never ever agree to a no strings attach relationship. They suck and a person will be free to date other people. And never try to be with someone that has a girlfriend.
    Move on and cut this guy from your life because he only wants one thing and then he would be out.
    EvilAngel09 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2009, 10:38 AM

I think the guy sounds good because he acually told you his feelings. LOL. Buhh I don't really like arguments in relationships. Maybe his not... 'the one'

May 14, 2009, 08:45 AM

Thanks lol he being really weird here the last few days after our little argument so I think there is a little bit of tension cause I asked him yesterday if he wanted to talk and he said yess of course so I think we just need to work it out like he said it will be okayyyy... :)

May 18, 2009, 08:22 AM

Me and him worked out everything :) we are perfect he is amazing it was a little snag in our relationship no prob now!!
    deshelle Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

May 20, 2009, 01:12 PM

Hey if u wanted to knoe if he cares just ask to talk to him alone and sit him down he will maybe open up to u.. how long have u two been dating for... ♥

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just in case anyone cares [ 4 Answers ]

Latest Gallup poll results.

MY boyfriend says he cares? Does he really? [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been going out for 3 months and some weeks this may not seem long but I don't keep relationships that long they usually last a week or so and then I dump the guy for some reason or another the longest relationship I been in was a year and a half and it only ended due to...

How can I tell if she cares? [ 5 Answers ]

How can you tell if your ex girlfriend still love you?

Do you think my boyfriend cares about me at all? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi to all, I've been going out with this guy for about a year now and he is the most confusing guy I have ever met. When we first met everything was perfect and the way we met made me think that it could be "fate" and that this guy was the guy I was going to marry.. But as time went on he just...

No one cares [ 2 Answers ]

I kike doing magic tricks and I show peaple a lot of tricks now when I show them no one is intersested like at schoo no one cares:confused: :confused: I do new tricks on them

View more questions Search