Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bobita Menon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2007, 04:31 AM
    Introduction Letter (Company and its Products to Potential Clients)
    Hi,
    I would like to prepare an Introduction Letter about our Company and the products to our potential clients. Our Company is Kuwait’s only authorized Chrysler Jeep and Dodge Distributor. Kindly provide me with some tips to prepare a decent and attractive Intro.

Thanks,
    Bobita:confused:
    DeNetra Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2009, 09:19 AM
    Here is some information that you would like to consider including in your intrudction letter to potential clients. If you have additional questions please feel free to contact me at [email protected] or 214-915-0410 Option 1. Thanks, De'Netra and Good Luck!

Advantages - What do you have that your competition does not. What are you bringing to the table?
    Testimonials - You want to show that other people have benefited from what you provide.
    Background - Establish some credibility. How many years have you been doing this? You want your customers to know that you know what you are doing and that you are a professional.
    Credentials - Has your product won any awards or been featured in any prominent magazines or t.v. shows?
    Guarantees - Do you offer any guarantees that prove the quality of your product or service?
    Contact Info - Once the customer knows what you can do for them, make sure they can easily contact you to take advantage of your service.
    gaylynne1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2009, 10:04 AM

Hi

I would like to create a letter of introduction for my company called New Home Builder Investigations, this company offers confidential market evaluations for the new home industry. I have been in business since 1995 and would like to expand my business.

Are there any free sites where I can get sample sales introduction letters

Thank you

Gaylynne1
    DeNetra Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2009, 11:16 AM

Here are a few sites that I have glanced over you may can pull some information from several of the site to produce a fine introduction letter. If you need additional help feel free to contact me. Thanks

Samples of Business Introduction Letters -

Free Sample Sales Letter: Example of How to Write a Persuasive Business Marketing Letter

Free Sample Sales Letters - Free Sales Letters
    gaylynne1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2009, 09:45 AM
    Thank you for your help it was much appreciated

Gaylynne1

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Company Introduction Cover Letter to Potential Client [ 3 Answers ]

My company is busy with providing consulting and technology services for other companies. We are trying to send them our brochure with an introduction cover letter. Does anyone have any examples of company introduction letters? I would be really gratefull for some tips. Thanks

Letter of Introduction to potential Supplier [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know how to write a good letter to a potential supplier. We are just in the process of starting a web business and our site is not yet up and running, though we do have our URL and all the necessary site building tools once we have a supplier. Could someone please help us? ...

Company introduction letter for audio/home theatre solution company [ 1 Answers ]

I want to introduce myself/company to one of the top interior designer. I am an individual dealing in audio / home theatre solutions. I want to an introduction letter for my company.

Introduction letter to potential Suppliers [ 1 Answers ]

:) I am setting up in business & wish to write to potential suppliers to introduce myself & explain what I want. Most of the suppliers I will use will be abroad so I need help in coming up with a concise introduction letter. As letters are not my strongpoint any help would be appreciated!

Introduction letter as potential supplier [ 1 Answers ]

I was soon invited to submit an introduction letter in order to be assessed as a potential supplier and I have to admit that I've never used one before. I would appreciate a hand in this topic and I promise to let you know the outcome! Thank you;)

View more questions Search