Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chelsea-z Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2009, 08:00 PM
    Why does my heart hurt sometimes.
    Hiii, Umm... sometimes my heart hurts, And I have no clue why... Sometimes during the night it randomly hurts... that's when it occurs most but sometimes occurs during the day too... and like sometimes when I breathe in my heart hurts! It's insane seriously... and like... sometimes my chest hurts too? When I breathe in... =/ And also.. that isn't all... I get dizzy too! When I get dizzy... I can't see nothing all I see is "BLACKNESS" and.. I hear this weird ringing sound in my ear or head not sure?. And I sometimes fall from getting dizzy I don't feel myself falling and I don't feel myself hitting the ground... Could it be Heart problems or asthma.. And I'm only 15 year old.. So I don't think this should be happening at my age, And I'm to scared to tell my mom... Cause I never tell her ANYTHING... :( :(
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2009, 08:10 PM

There are many possibilities. It could be heart problems. At your age, that would be rare, but not unheard of. It could be an ulcer in your esophagus. It could be a problem in the lung or fluid around the heart muscle (pericarditis or endocarditis). There are many, many possibilities.

So you never tell your mother anything? Why not? Some of the possibilities are life threatening, so I think you really ought to tell her.

May 6, 2009, 08:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Perito View Post
    There are many possibilities. It could be heart problems. At your age, that would be rare, but not unheard of. It could be an ulcer in your esophagus. It could be a problem in the lung or fluid around the heart muscle (pericarditis or endocarditis). There are many, many possibilities.

So you never tell your mother anything? Why not? Some of the possibilities are life threatening, so I think you really ought to tell her.

But... I'm to scared to tell her stuff.. :( UGH my life is so gay?
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2009, 08:19 PM

It's time to get over that. Let her scream and shout, but tell her. It's better than the alternative. If you don't do that, tell a school nurse or call the doctor's office yourself.

What part of life threatening don't you understand?

May 6, 2009, 08:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Perito View Post
    It's time to get over that. Let her scream and shout, but tell her. It's better than the alternative. If you don't do that, tell a school nurse or call the doctor's office yourself.

What part of life threatening don't you understand?
    I don't noo.. I guess I'm stupid I'm only 15 yr old.. Sorry...
    NeilVanRooyen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2009, 05:23 AM

I also get heart pains often these days as a 35 year old. I also have bad heartburn
    Camimew Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2009, 02:59 PM
    Oh god I know exactly how it feels. Im only 17 though. I know I have extremely low blood pressure, but why? - I often get the feeling that my heart hurts. Also sometimes when I have to run it just feels like there isn't enough blood. Also my limbs tend to go numb by themselves without my vains being pressured anyhow. When I attended soccer for some years I once fainted in a soccer match and had chest pain. It started hurting and turning black but I kept running more wanting the last goal. Im Female by the way. Anyone knows what to do? Im afraid of doctors so that'd be my last resort. But many you guys have some tips?
    smartestbxtch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2009, 04:16 PM
    Well, my mom has heart problems. Her blood pressure it too low. Maybe you should go to the doctor. You can take this daily pill. But if you don't take that pill, it might get worse. Just do everything your doctor tells you to do.
    superduck23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2010, 08:22 AM
    I get the same problems and I'm only 13. I don't know why, but it hurts when it beats and when I breathe in.
    samm1230 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2010, 03:19 PM
    that's so weird, because I'm only a 16 year old girl, and I thought I was the only one getting heart pains.
    sometimes when I run just up the stairs, I can't breathe after and my heart feels like its beating out of my chest.
    and it takes me a while to catch my breath.
    then other times I go to lay down and it feels like I'm going to just stop breathing because my breaths are so short.. and I have to tell myself to keep breathing.
    and I have really bad bone and joint pains, and I don't think you can get arthritis this young...
    so if anyone has some answers for me, that would be great.
    thank you xoxo ^_^

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hurt a friend with a guy she liked, and was hurt myself. [ 3 Answers ]

My friend thought a guy I had started talking to was really cute for a long time. But they didn't talk very much and only recently started talking when something stupid happened between me and that guy. He walked me back after a party and we were both really really drunk. Somehow we ended up...

Will it hurt if. [ 6 Answers ]

Ok so I am 14 years old and I have my lip pierced and both my ears done. I pierced my lip myself and it healed great after about 3 weeks. I am looking to get my left cartilage pierced. The one with the barbell going through two parts of my ear. If I can handle a lip can I handle this? HELP!

Wondering if I injured or hurt my heart in some way? [ 1 Answers ]

Last night I was sitting at the computer and felt a little discomfort in the center of my chest. Nothing really unusual just a different feeling. Nothing I could not tolerate or was greatly concerned about. However I began to gently push all over the center of my chest and towards the left side of...

Heart To Heart (BBC News) [ 4 Answers ]

Hello fellow AMHD Devotees, Just thought I'd share this news story with everyone as I thought it was pretty fantastic! BBC NEWS | Health | Woman face-to-face with own heart Goes to show how important organ donation can be! :) And this one, that literally made my skin crawl;

Why does it hurt so much? [ 20 Answers ]

Well I suppose I should get right to the point. I have been in a relationship for the last 2 and a half years with an amazing woman. Lately things have been a little hard on our relationship causing frequent arguments. I honestly thought we could work through things and we could make our...

View more questions Search