Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rcdolbow Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2009, 09:20 AM
    Screen and icons unable to get screen back to normal size
    I have been unable to get my screen back to normal size, everyone else that logs in hah no problem but my Icons are to large as well as my back ground I am unable to read my emails and of course I am very fustrated, can you please help me?
    robertva Posts: 249, Reputation: 30

May 3, 2009, 08:49 PM

Difficult to be specific without knowing which Operating System (OS) and version you are using.

Sometimes the resolution is so low you have to use keyboard equivalents like the "Enter" key to "click" an "OK" button that is beyond the bottom of the screen.

With some versions of Windows you can right click on the desktop and select "Properties" from the resulting context menu. The "Settings" tab should allow you to change your screen resolution. Once you sett the desired resolution you can usually change the icon sizes by clicking the "Advanced" button and changing the DPI setting. Some functions might be different, since manufacturers customize the "Advanced" display settings dialog that changes screen DPI (Dots Per Inch).
    WebsiteSolution Posts: 85, Reputation: 10

May 4, 2009, 11:00 AM

Did you change your screen resolution? If using IE :
    go to the desktop
    right click mouse on desktop
    click properties
    Click Settings
    See what your resolution is - probably 800x600 . Move scroll to the right.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Emerson 20in LCD Flat Screen. Model No. EWL20S5C with split screen [ 5 Answers ]

Hello,I have an eight month old Emerson 20in LCD Flat Screen. Model No. EWL20S5C My sound is great. My picture is distorted. Seems it has a divided screen. With little movement of the actual picture. Colors are way off. And none of the controls work except for channel up and down work, but very...

Bootup screen size [ 1 Answers ]

My bootup screen size became smaller. What can I do to resize it to fullscreen?

Screen size become smaller [ 1 Answers ]

Why screen size become smaller after I adust it?

CSS Div layers for each screen size? [ 2 Answers ]

HI! I was wondering if anyone knew if there is a way (and if so how) to auto resize div layers according to a persons screen resolution and if not, is there a way (and if so how) to either call an external css file accordingly or code internal css to do the same thing? That's a mouthful! But...

View more questions Search