Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JenniferLee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2009, 04:59 AM
    Do the dead try communicate, how do you know if they communicating or u just dreaming
    A friend of mine died, and I only found out a few months after she died(she had moved away from me) and when I found out I had to track her mother down (since I found out here number had changed awhile back because I smsed her happy birthday and all and never got a reply). Her mom was a constable, and managed to find were she worked, but also found out that her mother could not handle her daughters death and had died a few months after my friend, and I managed to get hold of her mothers husband at the time, he has all my friends things, so I want to go there and fetch some photos and stuff were this is were it gets weird..
    Last night I dreamt that I was at a get together with the girls, and Zanelde (who passed) was there, but in my dreaming stage, had forgotten that she was dead, now she brought me to her house, and watched me go through her things, when I got to her photos I remembered that I needed them, then remembered that she had died, so I turned around, and she was sitting on the couch, almost waiting for me to click that she was gone, and I burst out crying and asked her some questions about why she left me, and she answered saying I was supposed to meet her, but she passed before I could...
    And I looked at her and said your very pretty today, and moved her hair out of her face behind her ear, were I saw a bullet scar on her temple, as if she had committed suicide ( I heard she died from a flue, took her a month to die at 20 years old) not sure how her mother died either. Then saw scratch scars on her forehead were I asked were they came from, she didn't know, and I persisted and asked again, that's when I woke up?? Though I knew I was dreaming, when I realised in my dream that she was really dead, I realised I was in a dream and I remember saying "dont wake up" to myself, to stay with her for longer and get answers?? Is there some deeper meaning? A bullet scar??
    mugger Posts: 191, Reputation: 26

May 4, 2009, 10:25 AM

Some who have passed will communicate through dreams. As far as the bullet scar, you've got me. Try looking in a dream dictionary or see a psychiatrist or anyone else who specializes in dream analysis.
    TristaNicholle Posts: 75, Reputation: 9

May 4, 2009, 10:33 AM

Here are some meanings from a dream dictionary:

Observing a wound on a person you know is a recognition of emotional injury or weakness in that person.

To see a wound in your dream, is symbolic of grief, anger, and distress. You are looking to be healed.

A bullet wound-or having been shot already-can represent feeling victimized, wounded, or taken advantage of physically, emotionally, or mentally in your life.
    spiritcharms Posts: 230, Reputation: 30

Jul 11, 2009, 05:39 AM

Sorry for your loss Jennifer, this dream to me sounds as though your friend did actually visit you in your dream, as she knows that you are in the greiving stages of her passing, and that you are not sure what has gone on. You noticed she looked pretty, and she was sat talking to you, se isjust letting you know that she's OK, she's happy. The gun thing is just your subconcious playing out the grief and anger I would have thought,but can't say for sure.

To me it sounds as though she had actually come to comfort you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dreaming about my dead husband [ 10 Answers ]

Hello everyone, sadly my husband died 9 months ago, and lately I have started having very disturbing dreams which make me feel sad for days afterwards. I am sitting in the carriage of a train when someone tells me that my husband is in the next carriage. I go to the next carriage to find him...

Communicating effectively [ 3 Answers ]

What strategies might you use to communicate the use of data effectively in written business reports?

Communicating with the dead from other countries? [ 9 Answers ]

This may seem like a dumb question, but I have to ask. My gradfather passed away in Germany years ago. Since then I have had several experiences that lead me to believe he is keeping an eye on me. Could the spirit of someone that died in Germany, end up with someone in the USA?

Need definitions for dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with the definitions of dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines for socioloy class . Please help

Communicating [ 7 Answers ]

So.. I'm dating this guy, but there are some things that come up that irritates me. He'll tell me he will meet me at some time then changes the time because something else pops up. What's up with that? One time he called me 30 minutes or an hour after we were suppose to meet. I always feel like...

View more questions Search