Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dizzydora Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2009, 11:00 AM
    How to pass a hair strand test
    Hi I'm in the prosses of getting my daughter back at court but I have to do another hair strand test to see how much alcohol I've been drinking is there any way I could pass the test or do it so it looks like I haven't hardly had a drink?? Thanks
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2009, 11:01 AM
    There is a very easy way to pass - don't drink.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2009, 11:15 AM

If you can't stop drinking in order to get your child back,you need more help than anyone here can give you.
    You should get treatment so that you can be the type of mother every child deserves.
    No ,there are no quick fixes,especially with a hair strand test.
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2009, 02:02 PM

I certainly hope not.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 20, 2009, 03:02 PM

Actually your question is out of line here and should be removed from the board. We only deal with the legal side of the law. What your asking to do is illegal.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 20, 2009, 05:41 PM

Two things, first we do not help with breaking the law, so this thread is closed.

Second, no there is no way to fake a hair test, if you have still be drinking, in spite of knowing you will lose your child, honestly you need to. You made the choice

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hair strand test for alcohol [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone know how the calculation is done for hair strand tests for alcohol. I have done a lot of reading on it but can't seem to find an answer to this. I know that 1.5 inches is usually taken and that represents around 90 days. Also know that the 'cut off' seems to be around 60g of alcohol a...

I need to know what I can do to pass a hair folical test [ 11 Answers ]

Okay I Am Writing This Because I Need Some Help.. I Have A Hair Falical Test On July 11 And I Have Relapsed On Crack And Pot A Few Times And Need To Know What I Can Do Too Pass It? Please Help Me This Life Or Death :(

Shampoo for hair strand test [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone recommend a shampoo that has actually worked in passing a hair strand test for drugs and alcohol?

Due to take hair strand test [ 2 Answers ]

I am due to take a hair strand test in the next couple of days testing for cocaine. This test is to go back 6 months. I have been clear of cocaine for 167 days, my hair is short (approx 3/4inchs long) and I dye it regually (twice a month) will anything show up?

Will I pass my hair test [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I am gettting tested for drugs next fall, it is winter now, this last summer in July, I tried marijuana for the first time ever, that was in July, if I get tested next:( following fall, a little more then a year later, will I pass? Everyone says that it only looks back 90 days so I should...

View more questions Search