Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bestnannyca Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2009, 04:03 AM
    Can't bring up Facebook's Home Page
    I keep getting "Error On Page" when trying to bring up Facebook's Home Page. I cannot send messages or update my profile. I've Deleted Browsing History, Cleaned out Cookies, Temp Files, etc. This let it work for about an hour and then the same thing happens again. I have Internet Explorer 7 and McAffee This has been happening since the New Facebook came into place. Please Help!!
    Andrew Carstens Posts: 69, Reputation: 2

Apr 18, 2009, 08:40 PM

You could try updating to internet explorer 8 or just reinstall internet explorer 7. does this problem ocoer with any outher webpage?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 18, 2009, 08:41 PM
    Have you tried FireFox?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tips on what to do when we bring our baby home [ 8 Answers ]

My partner is into her 36th week of pregnancy and we have gone to the antenatel classes and all that stuff, but what I really want to know is, what do you do when you get back home with your new child? Some tips would be nice please.

Son wants to bring children home. [ 6 Answers ]

My son is in the USAF. In Jan 2007 he was shipped to Iraq. My daughter-in-law ( in AZ), who just found out she was pregnant with second child, went home to her mother's house ( NY). I sent her money to help . She assured me she was going back to him in May, when he was due home from Iraq. She has...

My fb account is working but I can't post things & it always bring the page up. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm frustrated with my Facebook account bekuz every time I log in I see messages on my fb profile && I've tried posting things to my friends & it won't let me. It always brings my page up. I'm so frustrated. I want to like re-forward back messages but it won't let me.. && also when I'm picking...

What happens if home can't or doesn't bring payoff? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a scenario here that I have questions about. Let's say you have a home that has a first mortgage balance of $182,000.00 and a home equity line/second balance of $65,000.00 for a total lien of $247,000.00. The realestate appriasal is $285,000.00. This leaves $38,000.00 in equity available on...

View more questions Search