Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    supereira Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2009, 09:03 AM
    Will my husband ever come back after our divorce
    Is it likely for my husband to come back after we get divorced?
    We have been together since I was 17 and he was 19. He is now 36 and I am 34.
    He left home last year because he was cheating on me with this divorced woman (she is 32) who also has a 8 year-old-child. We have two children a 8-year-old boy and a 6-year-old girl.
    He says he did not go away because of the woman but because of himself. He thinks he is getting old.
    Sometimes, when he comes here we kiss and make love... but he does not say he loves me...
    Why does he not come back... why does he tell me he doesn't know his future and therefore he doesn't know if he can come back??
    I feel so uncomfortable, lost... I feel like I am not beautiful anymore and that I am getting old too.
    Is there any chance he will ever come back? Or is he just fooling around??
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2009, 09:46 AM

You are asking in the biology section if you can get pregnant from sperm poured out of a condom into your vagina.

Tricking him into coming back by getting pregnant is not your answer
    nitelight198073 Posts: 470, Reputation: 76

Apr 18, 2009, 11:36 AM

Shame on you that gives women a bad name

Apr 18, 2009, 11:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nitelight198073 View Post
    shame on you that gives women a bad name
    You are right!!
    It's just that I am so desperate... he keeps on coming and going out of my life... we have 2 kids... but he is too selfish... he only thinks about himself!!

Apr 18, 2009, 11:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shazamataz View Post
    You are asking in the biology section if you can get pregnant from sperm poured out of a condom into your vagina.

Tricking him into coming back by getting pregnant is not your answer
    You are right!! But why is he always making a mess out of my life... he says he loves me but he just doesn't want to come back because he is far too much selfish... we have 2 children... and I am just so so desperate!
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2009, 12:05 PM

If he is making a mess of your life start by cutting out the sex and the intimacy with him and only allow him to see your children, not you.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Apr 18, 2009, 12:18 PM
    It's over.

He is with someone else now, but likes to keep you hanging for old times sake. To fall for this, and even think of manipulating sex to bring a baby into the world for all the wrong reasons, is very selfish and immature.

If the two children he has with you now are not enough for him to keep his pants on, what makes you think a surprise baby will.

That you are so desperate to want an unfaithful man back, who, by the way, is also cheating on his new girlfriend, makes me think that you need some counselling to see how out of whack this is.

Not to mention the effects on your children with daddy being daddy when he feels like it, and absent and a daddy to another woman's children when he feels like it. How is this good for any of the children and women involved with him.

Please seek help in getting your emotional footing back on track here, and face reality.

Your future, and your children's future depend on you getting yourself together, and making legal arrangements to protect yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Husband was Deported, Need Divorce [ 12 Answers ]

I am trying to file a do-it-yourself divorce based on the fact that I am a full time student, have 3 children and am a single mother. I do not have much money at all, and just the filing fees alone are going to be a big set back for me. I have heard many conflicting stories about how to go about...

Husband filed for divorce [ 6 Answers ]

My husband filed for divorce. His lawyers faxed my lawyer the papers. Now I fired my lawyer. And his lawyer was informed that my lawyer is no longer handling my case.(did I technically get served?) or does his lawyer have to serve me personally? I live in NJ

Financial divorce husband [ 3 Answers ]

I am a mother of 3 who has been married to a controlling and possessive man for 9 1/2 years. I have a job but he insists I give him my pay stub and every penny I make to contribute to household. He has told me if we split up he will never let me have the children that I would be dead before that...

How do I divorce my husband of 10 months and we have a little one [ 2 Answers ]

I want to divorce my husband because we always fight and he is on drugs. He doesn't work.He has never provided for us He doesn't care about the child.. how can I prove he is unfit. I want full costody of my child and a divorce.I don't want nothing from him, just my child.. We have never lived...

Divorce: How my Husband is being so Nasty [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I am writing on behalf of my friend who is about to go through a bad divorce They have been married 10 years He cheated on her several times during those years She lost her love for him Wanted out, but kept trying to make it work w She met a man and they had an affair The husband told...

View more questions Search