Hi
    My Yorkie Is Having Diarrhea Problems
    Some Throwing Up Hes Pretty Sluggish
    Iam Concern About Him Can You Tell Me
    What It Might Be And What I Can Do For
    Him Till I Get Him To The Vet Tomorrow
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Sep 17, 2006, 05:05 PM
    It could be worms, intestinal upset, he could have ingested something, there is no way for us to be able to help you to know what is wrong, what you can do is give the dog some cooked white rice with chicken bullion, it should help settle his tummy until you can get him to the vet, do not forget a stool sample when bringing him in, (O:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My yorkie growls at his tail... [ 1 Answers ]

My pet yorkie is 14 months old and he has always fed very well. But for the past few months every time I give him his food he keeps looking behind himself at his tail. He growls and goes for it. This only happens when food is around. He has also stopped eating his food. If I pick up the food with...

Could my Yorkie have WORMS? [ 3 Answers ]

I am not sure what the signs of worms are. For a couple days he was throwing up a little and I am not sure why, but he has stopped now. He is laying beside me and his belly is making the weirdest noises. Gurgling and whatnot. He doesn't eat ANYTHING but his dog food, ever. We don't feed him table...

Yorkie Diarreah [ 3 Answers ]

I've got a 7 month old Yorkie that I've only had two weeks. Two nights ago he got diarreah, which I think is because my father wanted to feed him some leftover eggs with cheese in them. I'm not sure but it's the only thing he has ate out of the ordinary. He WON'T QUIT POOPING EVERYWHERE! I can't...

Yorkie puppy [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a small yorkie puppie at a reasonable price can't afford a lot but would really love it

View more questions Search