Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CATTANDRIA Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2009, 07:56 AM
    Can I get a CNA job with a felony?
    I have can license with a felony can I still get a job.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 16, 2009, 07:59 AM

Hello C:

Did you get your license AFTER your conviction?? If so, you're legal. Will someone hire you?? That really depends on you, and how hard you look. Your conviction will show up on a background check.

If you got your license BEFORE your conviction, I'll bet it's not good anymore.

excon
    CATTANDRIA Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2009, 08:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello C:

Did you get your license AFTER your conviction??? If so, you're legal. Will someone hire you??? That really depends on you, and how hard you look. Your conviction will show up on a background check.

If you got your license BEFORE your conviction, I'll bet it's not good anymore.

excon
    I had my license first.
    cnanursing Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2011, 05:52 AM
    I have recently posted information about at here CNA Job Description you will get a comprehensive guide in this regard

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Felony probation felony violation-what will happen? [ 15 Answers ]

I have a godson whose mother is a convicted felon for forgery/writing checks, and is on felony probation, she was recently arrested, they had a bench warrant out for her arrest. She went to court, plead guilty, and went to court this morning to see what the charges were, they consisted of: usage of...

Is a Court Martial a Felony or Misdemeanor or Felony [ 6 Answers ]

Is a Court Martial a Felony or Misdemeanor or Felony. I see many questions on this topic... please post my input. A summary Court Martial is not a felony conviction period! There is nothing in the military to equate a Court Martial to a felony or misdemeanor conviction. The federal courts look...

Felony Violation of Felony Probation [ 7 Answers ]

I live in New York state, and this past week, my boyfriend, who is on Felony probation (and has already went through 1 out of 5 years) for criminal mischief, overdosed on heroin. He was caught with 2 bags of herion on him when the EMT and Police came. He then attempted to eat them so that he...

VOP Felony [ 2 Answers ]

My Husband is on Felony Probation and violated this by being arrested on a suspended license carrying less than 20 grams of marijuana. The charge itself is considered a misdemeanor but he got a VOP because of the arrest. I am very worried. He has an attorney that is helping him but I am curious...

Felony law [ 2 Answers ]

If someone is a three time felon and they only put a finger on a gun can they go to jail even if he didn't threatened anyone with it?

View more questions Search