Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mimart7 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2006, 10:07 AM
    1995 Honda Civic Horn
    Hi All:

How do I attach the wries to the horn for a 1995 Honda Civic? Which wires go where?

TIA
    Mike
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Sep 12, 2006, 10:26 AM
    1. Remove the front bumper.
    2. Disconnect the 2-P connector from the horn.
    3. Remove the horn.
    4. Test the horn, by connecting battery power to one terminal and grounding the other. The horn should sound.
    5. Replace the horn, if it fails to sound.
    mimart7 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2006, 05:44 AM
    Many thanks for the help

Mike
    mrcheezy03 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2006, 07:52 PM
    I am installing an alram system to my 93 civic ex and I can't find the horn relay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1995 Honda Civic Won't Start [ 9 Answers ]

Please help guys, let me first say that I don't really know much about cars, just a little. A few weeks ago my engine overheated because of a failed radiator. Me and my dad replaced the radiator, and discovered water was leaking into the engine, it occasionally ran a little rough on start, but...

1995 Honda Civic CX overheating [ 7 Answers ]

We are having trouble with my daughter's car. It overheats in traffic but does not seem to on highway. We have checked the radiator level and filled it but after a short while it needs refilling but we cannot find a leak anywhere. We thought she might have blown the headgasket when it first...

1988 Honda Accord Horn Relay [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know whether a 1988 Honda Accord DX 2dr Manual transmission has a horn relay and if so, where is it located. My horn buttons on the steering wheel are working properly and the fuse is good. Can't find the horn relay.:confused: Thanks.

1995 Honda Civic battery problem [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, this shouldn't be too difficult for someone that knows a bit about cars. My door was left open with the seatbelt in it and drained my battery almost fully. My alarm still worked and I had lights but when I went to start it, the starter would just turn over but wouldn't fire. I have a...

Honda 1995 Civic DX loss of water. [ 14 Answers ]

Hello. I have taken my car into the shop numerous times. They have replaced the water pump and the hose to the radiator/engine. They have pressure tested the whole coolant system and cannot find any leaks. However, every time I open my radiator cap, it need lots of water. If I drive for long...

View more questions Search