Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CartoonJunkie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2009, 01:51 AM
    1980s Cartoon Motorcycle
    Hi. I'm trying to remember the name of the cartoon that featured the following: a motorcycle that could split its tires and turn into a hovering/flying vehicle. I know it's not M.A.S.K. because that motorcycle turned into a helicopter. Can anyone help? Thanks.
    sarcasticool Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2009, 05:13 PM
    Re: M.A.S.K

There was actually a blue and white motorcycle that turned in to a hovercraft in M.A.S.K.

The Bullet, driven by Ali Bombay and his Mask was called Vortex.

Please see link:

M.A.S.K. Vehicle Profile - BULLET

Hope this is of some help

Kerry

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1980s Dragon Cartoon [ 28 Answers ]

When I was a kid I remember an animated dragon cartoon that was a one shot deal or just a mini series. It was a serious cartoon. One of the events in it may have been a dragon egg hatching and a boy getting the dragon or being protected by dragons in some fantasy realm. It may have been an after...

Weird cartoon with a guy that rides around in a motorcycle [ 4 Answers ]

This guy is riding around on a motorcycle wearing a pilots cap. This cartoon is for sure rated R. It came out sometime in the late '70's early '80's. Does anyone recall a cartoon

Title of a cartoon movies - prob. 1980s [ 1 Answers ]

I think the cartoon movies main character was a mouse, but I can't remember. I just remember one scene (I remember seeing this on HBO probably in the early 80s). The scene was a couple characters looking at an old tin can with a label on it. The label had a picture of the tin can with the same...

Name this 1980s cartoon movie [ 1 Answers ]

It was around 1987, a little girl named allison lived on a farm with her parents and her cat winston. A group of ugly green aliens had stolen a magic orb from a peacful bunch of aliens called wobblies. The orb fell to earth and started killing off the crops. Allison met up with 4 of the wobblies, a...

View more questions Search