Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ShIfTy1607 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2009, 12:07 PM
    How do I get a misdemeanor sex offense expunged
    My name is james, I'm 18 yrs old. 4 days after my 18th birthday, I got in trouble with a younger girl. She said she was 17 when in all reality she was 15. I plead guilty to a charge of sexual seduction, for fear of going to prison. Now I have to register as a sex offender. I'm not a pedophile, not any risk level. Complient with the law. But I cannot get a job, an apt. an cannot afford to rent a house. How am I suppose to live when this mistake is ruining my life. I want to know how I get this off my record, because it is only a misdemeanor. There has to be a way, I did my time, I am sorry for what happened, but its not fair to me to pay forever. When I was the one who was lied to.
    rainacidbeer Posts: 92, Reputation: 6

Apr 1, 2009, 07:33 PM

If it's possible you want to find out some way of getting off the sex offender list. Getting a charge expunged might hide the conviction from an employee but they would still be able to see your name on the list.I think a pardon would help you out,you should speak to a lawyer and see if they can help you.
    zachtheraper Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2011, 09:17 PM
    I feel you man I'm 20 got arrested for the same same thing when I was 19 I'm so sorry it seems as if there is no humanity left in the world. I hope there is a way I just want to hunt deer with my dad an get a job and go to the park on weekends with my dog, maybe even have a smart beautiful girlfriend but it doesn't seem like smart beautiful girls are that into me when I them I'm a sex offender:(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1st offense - 2 counts misdemeanor - Marijuana/narcotic equipment [ 2 Answers ]

My son was arrested and charged with 1 count misdemeanor - marijuana - possess not more than 20 grams and 1 count misdemeanor - narcotic equipment possess and/or use. He is 18 and this is his first offense as an adult, he had a lessor charge when he was a minor but it is not supposed to show on his...

Can a DUI be expunged from my record? [ 2 Answers ]

Can it be expunged if I was underage when I received the DUI?:confused:

Arrests that had been expunged from FBI [ 9 Answers ]

Hello and good afternoon. Back in NY in 1996 I was charged with a class b misdemeanor but pled guilty to a non-criminal offense, known as a 'violation"(not a fingerprintable offense) in NY state. I paid a $50 fine, received a conditional discharge, and my criminal records were sealed as per 160.55...

How can I get something expunged [ 3 Answers ]

I was arrested in 1988 for a misdemeanor bad check. I paid the check and all fees and the case was dismissed. I have absolutely nothing else on my criminal record. This was 20 years ago, but I am still being denied employment because of it. Is there any way to have it removed? If so, how do I...

View more questions Search