Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kimmykimmy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2009, 02:02 PM
    I don't know what is wrong with my dog
    I have a zu that is 2 years old. On Friday he had a sieger, so we took him to the ER vet that same night. They said he should be fine and on Monday to take him to his vet. So we did on Monday, they did some blood work and just found an ear infection and nothing else. I told them how he was having trouble walking, and they said that he should get netter that he doesn't need any kind of meds for his body just some ear cleaner and ear drops. So we can home and stated to take care of him. Its been a week now and he is worst from his body he can't get up and to go to the bath. Is doesn't eat as much as he did. He isn't drinking a lot of water. I don't know what to do. Im scared he will die.:(
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2009, 02:07 PM

Take him back to the vet now. Something else is going on
    kimmykimmy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2009, 02:18 PM

Okay thanks
    Silverfoxkit Posts: 798, Reputation: 264

Mar 30, 2009, 03:16 PM

You may also want to consider going to a different vet for a second opinion. Just like with human doctors not all vets have the same level of experience or competence.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Baby Mama Drama & Was I Wrong, & Was My Boyfriend Wrong? [ 31 Answers ]

3 threads merged and edited baby mama drama, all messed up! Ok, Me and my boyfriend started going together on August 1st 2007, on September 27th 2007 the girl he dealt with before we got together called him and told him she was pregnant and that the baby might be his but she didn't know if...

I need some one to tell me what's wrong and if any thing is wrong [ 12 Answers ]

My Partner And Me Have Been Having Sex For A Year Already But For 3 Months He Has Done It With Out A Condom And I Have Not Gotten Pregnant And We Really Want To Be Parents. What Is Wrong?:(

What could be wrong? [ 1 Answers ]

last year I got all 3 of the gardasil shots.the very next day I got sick with a cold and I was really dizzy I called the ob-gyn and asked if that could be a side effect and they said no.I thyen called my primary doc to get some medicine thinking it will go away but it got even worse.I then got this...

What's wrong with me? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok, here's the short version. Got off the pill on 3/3/07. My last period was 2/26/07. I've missed 2 periods. I went to the doctor, he ordered a blood test. It was negative.

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

View more questions Search