Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Salehd Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2006, 11:25 PM
    How can I buy stocks for long term investing using credit card
    Hi;
    How can I buy stocks for long term investing using credit card?
    Note: I am not a US citizen.
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2006, 12:12 PM
    Ok, so let me get this straight.

You wish to buy stocks and finance that with a credit card which you then must pay an interest rate of about 20% on.

So, unless your stocks are going to be generating a ROI of greater than 20%, you will be losing money.

Let's assume you misspoke. Contact a local stock broke to set you up.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 6, 2006, 12:20 PM
    There are several online brokerages that will bill you through a credit card.

Sep 6, 2006, 10:19 PM
    Hi;
    1. Dear CaptainForest;
    I only need to pay for the stock using credit cards, this is one time payment only.
    2. Dear ScottGem
    In my search for online broker, I couldn't find any broker who accept credit cards and allow non US citizens to open an account, so could you please provide my with names and web address? Thanks
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 7, 2006, 05:46 AM
    Who have you tried? The non-US citizen could be a block.

Sep 9, 2006, 01:41 AM
    Hi;
    I tried http://www.sharebuilder.com/
    https://uk.etrade.com
    www.smartstocks.com
    And many other sites which I don't remember their names or address
    Best regards
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 9, 2006, 07:11 AM
    www.tdameritrade.com

www.schwab.com

May be a couple choices. You may wish to speak directly to a stock broker on the phone as to what you want to do.

Next most US stocks can be bought though local brokers in other nations, one does not have to use a broker from this nation. In my investments I have a few foreign investments but bought them though the brokerage here in the US
    FiatCredit Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2006, 04:10 PM
    Perhaps you can use your credit card to fund your Paypal account and then use your Paypal account to fund a trading account?

Are you trying to set a new record for the lowest % return ever or are you trying to setup a scam?
    Bairdh Posts: 21, Reputation: 9

Jan 13, 2007, 12:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Salehd
    Hi;
    How can I buy stocks for long term investing using credit card?
    Note: I am not a US citizen.
    Look into talking to Nate @ Smart Futures Broker - Commodity brokers for futures and option trading, Online futures trading. tell him David Hammond told you to call
    pordoy2 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2010, 01:43 AM
    Comment on FiatCredit's post
    Are you a scammer also, FiatCredit? It seems your very sarcastic remark/reply tells about your personality.
    pordoy2 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2010, 01:45 AM
    Comment on ScottGem's post
    Totally agree with you, ScottGem.
    stocksAnswer Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2011, 08:43 AM
    Hi, if you want to win, you need a reliable penny stock service. And that's exactly the service they provide! Sign up here - http://hottestpicks.net/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Long term effects of donating plasma [ 7 Answers ]

I have been donating plasma since 1991 every two weeks straight, missing one full year in 1995. I have concerns and have been searching the web, but, have not found any clear straight forward answers regarding the "longterm effects on donating plasma" on a continual basis. (long term effects...

How to enter revolving charges vs long term debt [ 4 Answers ]

Hello - I am a novice bookkeeper in need of some advice. I am using a double-entry bookkeeping system. I enter monthly credit card charges (purchases and fees), which post against a long-term debt acct. Each month, the credit card company informs me of a minimum amount due on the overall credit...

How do you elaborate your success either short/long term? [ 1 Answers ]

This is not my story but someone who has been really part of me for a very long time which really inspire me. I met this guy right after college. He grew up pretty much on his own. Sometimes his grandparents took care of him sometimes his parents but never the time they really shared a real...

Friends, to long term to ex's [ 10 Answers ]

I love my ex to death, I want him to love me, but were not tougether anymore, I love him with my whole heart, and he's the only boy I've ever wanted to spend my life with, and now he's gone, and I know he's having just a hard time as I am.even when we were dating, he couldn't tell me he loved me....

MS Access - Long Term Varialbe? [ 4 Answers ]

I set up users in a database on a daily basis. There has been a recent change where I need to assign each of them to a number between 800 and 899, in sequential order. How can I do this, using VB or ACCESS, so that the variable isn't lost when the application is closed? In other words, if I add a...

View more questions Search