Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    h_leann_b Posts: 247, Reputation: 35

Mar 27, 2009, 07:56 AM
    Lesbians and strap ons?
    Ok, me and a few other people are having the following debate:

In a sexual lesbian relationship, are actual strap-ons involved? Do the majority of Lesbian Couples Use them? If so, why not just have sex with a man?

Any opinions are welcome.. But especially those of you who really know what you are talking about would be awesome!

ty x0x0
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2009, 08:00 AM

So if I use a vibrator and have a boyfriend, does that mean I really should just get two boyfriends, since one is not enough?

Did someone request that you defend your sexuality? Do you have some right to ask lesbians to defend theirs?
    Rich11111 Posts: 99, Reputation: 25

Mar 27, 2009, 08:37 AM
    I think the women who use them are women who don't like men sexually but still enjoy the feeling of penetration and want to be able to give and receive that feeling with another woman.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2009, 08:51 AM

You're a lesbian because of your psyche,so a guy wouldn't do but you still have to please the female parts so hence a strap on :)
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2009, 08:55 AM

Strap-ons are definitely not just for "lesbian"-- nor is it just about women playing at being men. Many heterosexuals enjoy strap-on play. Strap-on sex can be fun for everyone. With just a little erotic imagination, strap-ons can add novelty, excitement, playfulness and even deeper intimacy to any couple's sexual repertoire.

Some men wear strap-ons too because it allow men to play at having two erections simultaneously. Some men enjoy using strap-on dildos that are noticeably larger or smaller than their own erections. In addition, having two penises opens the possibility of double penetration, both vaginal and anal at the same time.

What about guys that use them because they suffer from erectile dysfunction? It compensate for erection problems. If a man has erectile dysfunction, a strap-on can provide a mutually satisfying way for the couple to experience penile-vaginal intercourse.

You and your friends(whoever your debating this topic with) need to be more open minded instead of limiting this to one group of people.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2009, 10:24 AM

Sometime I watch "The Jerry Springer Show" and women who were deceived by Lesbians always had sex in the dark and the dyke had a strap-on on.

Anyway, lots of people use strap-ons is what I have heard.

Different strokes for different folks. :D

Best wishes,

Mar 27, 2009, 11:55 AM

Half of you didn't understand what I was asking... I know that other people use strap ons. I want to know if a majority of lesbians use them. I am not close minded at all I found that funny...

And.. I'm not asking WHAT kind of lesbians use them.. and I'm not judging.. I just want to know! Jeez people come to their own conclusions way to easily!

I have also edited the post since it was apparently unclear to people. Lol
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2009, 12:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by h_leann_b View Post
    Half of you didn't understand what I was asking... I know that other people use strap ons. I want to know if a majority of lesbians use them. I am not close minded at all i found that funny...

And.. I'm not asking WHAT kind of lesbians use them.. and im not judging.. I just want to know!! Jeez people come to their own conclusions way to easily!

That is the asker's error, that no one understands your question.

The rating system is not about whether you agree with the response.

Mar 27, 2009, 12:21 PM
    That's odd considering its says 'agree with this answer' or 'disagree with this answer'. Weird. Well my mistake then.

I don't know how the question can be more clear?

In a sexual lesbian relationship, are actual strap-ons involved? Do the majority of Lesbian Couples Use them?
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2009, 12:24 PM

Maybe next time you ask something be open to all answers because in your original post you clearly made it seem that only lesbians used strap-on and you wanted to know why.

So don't clean it up now and switch your question around. Oh, and your sacrasm is not needed.

Mar 27, 2009, 12:28 PM
    What? Tell me what you are talking about? The only thing I took out of the origonal post was "Why dont they just have sex with a guy" after I had asked about it.
    So there I put it back up. Lol it still NEVER says 'lesbians are the only ones who use them" I am if they use them at all...
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 27, 2009, 12:36 PM

h_leann_b, you have 78 posts, you should know the rules by now, if not, perhaps it's time to re-read them.

Rating is easy, if you agree with someone then give them an agree, but disagrees can only be given for factually incorrect information, not for opinions, those are the rules.

As for your question, I don't have an answer, but attacking those that do join your discussion will only make others reluctant to join the conversation, so please be respectful.

Thank you.

Mar 27, 2009, 12:37 PM

I have moved this to another topic since no one really is answering my question. Don't WORRY! I made it EXTRA clear. If you have posted in this thread I know what you have to say, no need to post again.

Thanks!
    Pets Expert

Mar 27, 2009, 12:39 PM
    I have moved this to another topic since no one really is answering my question. DONT WORRY!! I made it EXTRA clear. If you have posted in this thread I know what you have to say, no need to post again.

Thanks!
    You cannot exempt people from answering your question. This is a public forum, once you post a question it's free for anyone to answer if they wish. You don't have to like the answers, and if the answer isn't what you wanted, disregard it and move on, otherwise you will have nothing but trouble on this site.

Really, please read the rules, it's very obvious that you haven't so far. If this continues I will have to report you.

Mar 27, 2009, 12:51 PM
    Also.. liz gave me a bad rating for "not being clear in my post'. . You may want to refer her to the rules as well. I wouldn't want her to get in trouble either. Since she is not disagreeing with a fact? Thanks.
    Pets Expert

Mar 27, 2009, 12:57 PM
    also.. liz gave me a bad rating for "not being clear in my post' . . You may want to refer her to the rules as well. I wouldnt want her to get in trouble either. Since she is not disagreeing with a fact? thanks.
    H_leann_b, you started dishing out reddies left right and center. I'm not saying that Liz was right in giving you a reddie either, but when someone comes on to the site and starts handing out reddies, well, sometimes we get mad. The rules are the rules, all of us should follow them.

You do have a bit of an attitude, that tends to bring out the worst in people. You'll find that we're a great group of people, show us some respect, you'll get it right back.

It's not too late to start fresh, get off on the right foot, but, if you keep hashing this out and picking everything apart, you won't last long here.

I'm only trying to help, I'd hate for you to miss out on AMHD because it really is a wonderful site.

So, can we all let bygones be bygones? I think it's a full moon, so let's just forget about this and move forward. Okay?

Don't make me go bad Alty on everyone, I only bring her out for special occasions. ;)
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 27, 2009, 03:27 PM

I cannot answer your question regarding if all lesbians use strap ons. However, saying that if they do use them, then why not have sex with a man? Maybe it's because they are a LESBIAN? Maybe because they are not into MEN? This is what being a lesbian means right? Should a lesbian couple deprive themselves of the same sexual pleasure that a hetrosexual couple has, just because their partner doesn't have a penis?

You are what you are. If you are born a lesbian, then why would you want to consider being with a man, just for their penis? Just as if you are hetero, why would you consider being with someone of the same sex?

Being gay or lesbian is not all about sex either. So why would someone change the way they feel about a member of their same sex, just to have sex with a man that has a penis? If you're a gay man, would you just want to have sex with a woman just because she had boobs?
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2009, 03:30 PM

I asked my friend who had a relationship with a girl once and she told me that yes she used a strap on with her girlfriend at the time. She told me she used it to spike up their sex life and because she knew she been with guys before. So maybe lesbians will use it if they knew their partner had have sex with a male, I don't know if this is the truth for all lesbians couples but it makes you wonder.
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 27, 2009, 03:55 PM

I don't get this? Why wouldn't lesbian couples use one really? Do people really think that just because they are lesbian that they have no feeling up there or what? I think this is a funny question really. I don't really know any lesbian couples, but this seems like a no brainer to me!
    Ren6 Posts: 539, Reputation: 121

Mar 27, 2009, 03:55 PM
    Some lesbians do use strap-ons... and many do not. As for actual percentages, I have no idea.

P.S.
    I do know what I'm talking about.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Signals and signs between lesbians [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, I feel the need to explain a little. I'm writing a novel, within which are two characters. Both are female and one is a lesbian. Being a straight male myself I'm not aware of any signals or signs that the lesbian community might use in dress style or hand signals etc, which could inform...

Best friend's Husband accuses us of being lesbians. [ 7 Answers ]

I'm in a very hurtful and angry predicament right now. My best friend of 11 years, her husband, my husband and our 4 kids are very close. However, on a recent trip to Vegas with my friend and her hubby, he got all bent out of shape and accused her and I of being lovers! Anyhow, after many...

Are all lesbians mad? [ 16 Answers ]

I'm starting to think that I wish I could change my sexuality... im attracted to women and I have no trouble getting them its just a lot them seem to be very unstable. Maybe most women are?

View more questions Search