Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aceofspades Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2007, 09:21 PM
    Found in my sons room
    I found 2 of these in my sons room, they look old. They look like something that would be used for smoking pot. Is it? Why would he have 2? I wanted to find out for sure what these are before I go getting ahead of myself because he is usually a good kid. I have never touched the stuff in my life so I don't know what it is, for all I know it could be used for tabaco. It has some burnt residue on the larger hole and it smells like smoke. Here are pics of one of them. Please help.

AmethystAngel Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Jul 4, 2007, 10:20 PM
    I'm not 100% sure what it is but it could be a pipe, or at least since you said that is smells like smoke and has residue then that's what's its being used for. What its being used to smoke could be any number of things so I couldn't give you an answer on that. The only thing I could suggest is that you should just ask your son about it. Don't just accuse him of doing drugs straight out because that might not be the case, just talk to him.

Hope that helps
    JonLR92 Posts: 81, Reputation: -2

Jul 5, 2007, 07:01 AM
    I agree ask him first don't jump to conclousions.
    divadawnya Posts: 2, Reputation: 3

Jul 5, 2007, 07:03 AM
    It is a one hitter for pot. I know I used to have one years ago.
    It is not for regular tobacco. He would buy cigarettes before smoking a one hitter pipe
    For tobacco.
    Best of luck to you & your son... better to catch him now & talk to him & love him through this.
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

Jul 5, 2007, 07:21 AM
    I'm not sure what it is but it doesn't look like somthin you smoke pot with if it is I'll be very surprised
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jul 5, 2007, 07:31 AM
    Oh, it's a One hitter, all right.

Talk to your son about it. Chances are, he'll deny it, but that's what it's for--smoking pot.
    Lacey5765 Posts: 157, Reputation: 50

Jul 5, 2007, 09:08 AM
    Sorry for the news above. As a mom I know the disappointment. If he denies and you need proof there are drug sreening kits at the pharmacy for about $ 20. Better to know for sure and discuss calmly. Good luck to you.
    BrennaBear Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Jul 5, 2007, 08:28 PM
    It's a one hitter. Hah. Basically that's been covered. But don't hit him too hard, you're pretty lucky it's only pot.
    BrennaBear Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Jul 5, 2007, 08:29 PM
    Oh. And he'll probably freak. Considering you kind of were in his room. So be prepared for that argument to arise.
    rrcheer2007 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2007, 12:30 PM
    You it is definatlety a one hiter!! But on a different note!! Be open with him because I no the worst thing is getting disapointed at your kid that kills us!! I mean when ever my parents would get mad at me I would just basicaully let it roll off my shoulder!! You need to show him your real feelings more because it will have a bigger impact
    Batmanz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2008, 04:39 PM
    Yep it is a pipe for smoking pot. There is also a wood box that goes with it about 1 1/2 inches wide by about 4 inches long. The box is used to keep th pot in. It also holds the pipe in which you have in your hand.
    sandymariecard Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2009, 12:00 PM
    It looks like a weed pipe a one hitter
    anonymousteen09 Posts: 30, Reputation: -2
    -

Mar 25, 2009, 03:55 PM
    It's a one hitter. My boyfriend is a frequent pot smoker so I know what all that paraphernalia looks like.. Don't just jump to conclusion though, it could be used to tobacco or it could be someone else's. To see if it is you can look on the inside of the pipe.. If there's black stuff that's called resin.. stuff that gets stuck in the pipe from smoking pot. Take a look first before confronting him.. Be sure you know what it is first.. If it is just a random thing in his room your son will lose trust in you for looking through his room. Which by the way is not a bad thing! Teens these days need moms who snoop haha. I'm actually 17 and saying that.. Wow. Anyway yeah. Good luck. =]
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Mar 25, 2009, 04:06 PM

I think that she's figured out in the last TWO YEARS whether her son was smoking pot.

This thread should be closed for age.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 25, 2009, 06:56 PM

Closed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Changing my sons surname? [ 3 Answers ]

My son went to live with his father two years ago we have a joint residence order. My son resides there during the week and with me at the weekends. According to my sons father my son would like to change his surname to his. Apparently my son was upset when the school referred to him as Mr (my...

Changing my sons last name [ 3 Answers ]

My son is now 7 months old and his father abandoned us right before christmas I was wondering I need to change his last name back to mine and not his looser fathers do I need a lawer to do that because he will not sign the papers or can I do it by myself

I found a pill in my teenager's room. [ 1 Answers ]

I am worried that it might be something bad. It is white and oval or egg-shaped and has blue arrows on each side. Can anyone help?

Grown sons don't have time for me :( [ 4 Answers ]

Please help me. I have two grown sons, neither of whom has time for me. They both think I should give them money, but I have none to spare. I can't even pay my own rent. Their father walked out on us when they were little (drugs and alcohol). Where do I go? What do I do?

My sons problem [ 9 Answers ]

My son was seeing this girl and she ended up pregnant. They are not together anymore. She is still with her husband, which she told my son that they were separated. She had twins in December. She then called and told me and my son that the babies were born dead, so we went on with our lives. We...

View more questions Search