Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sunna23 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2009, 06:13 PM
    How do I get someone deported?
    I know this person that came over to go to college and was suppose to go back to africa. Her dad got her fake documents so she could stay with out leagalizing anything. Now she trick a guy into getting her pregnet so she can stay is there any way around that situation! I don't think that was fair or right! So what should I do?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 5, 2009, 06:57 PM

Can I assume this person has done something to you, and you are mad at them for another reason also.

You can report them to immigration
    Feedandseed Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2009, 07:10 PM
    I believe ICE would have the duty nowadays. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
    US Immigration and Customs Enforcement would be the place to start. It does feel like there may be some pettiness going down here though. Plus I'm sure the friendly folks at ICE wouldn't appreciate their time being used pursuing a grudge...

Mar 5, 2009, 07:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Can I assume this person has done something to you, and you are mad at them for another reason also.

You can report them to immigration
    No, but I don't like it when some uses other people. I just don't feel like it's not right otherwise I would just walk away but when you have someone that is telling you everything that they planning, The guy don't even know that she is and she said that if he try to leave him that she is going to use that against him and try to black mail him to marrying her! That's just not american do you think?
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2009, 08:45 AM

Sounds like you like this guy she is with... but anyway you can contact ICE at the website linked above and see what happens.

Don't expect them to respond though, there are so many people who want to report someone as illegal without any proof that the system is just overloaded these days.

Also you don't really know for sure she is illegal.. you say her dad got her a "fake document" what was the document? How do you know it's fake? These are all questions ICE will ask you if you call.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2009, 09:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sunna23 View Post
    No, but I don't like it when some uses other people. I just don't feel like it's not right otherwise I would just walk away but when you have someone that is telling you everything that they planning, The guy don't even know that she is and she said that if he try to leave him that she is going to use that aginst him and try to black mail him to marrying her! Thats just not american do you think?

How did she trick a guy into getting her pregnant? And, again, this is a legal thread, not a moral thread, so whether it's American doesn't matter.

Let's see - how many "deportation out of revenge" posts does this makes this year?
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2009, 10:03 AM

Just to pick nits, I don't thing something being "American" has anything to do with morality.

And yes, sunna23, Americans do do bad things like trick people, so it's totally American. It's human. But as Lowtax4eva points out, unless you have documentation of what you are saying, it's not going to be easy for you to get this woman deported.

If you want to protect the guy, why not just tell him? Or are you looking for something you can do anonymously?
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2009, 01:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    how many "deportation out of revenge" posts does this makes this year?

At least 200 in the past year, that's I've seen

Mar 6, 2009, 07:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowtax4eva View Post
    Sounds like you like this guy she is with... but anyways you can contact ICE at the website linked above and see what happens.

Dont expect them to respond though, there are so many people who want to report someone as illegal without any proof that the system is just overloaded these days.

Also you dont really know for sure she is illegal.. you say her dad got her a "fake document" what was the document? How do you know it's fake? These are all questions ICE will ask you if you call.
    I know because she told me when one day I was jokeing about the police when they show'd up next door! I went with her when she went to go and get a loan and They told her that they couldn't give her one cause of her name was misspelled on her social. I suggested that we go and get her an new one and she could use the print out and she told me her life story! I thought she was lying when one day we got pulled over and she started freaking out! Her social card is so different from the one I have for me and my kids. I even went and got new ones to try to compare and it is fake! Her purse is her life without it she is screwed!

Mar 6, 2009, 07:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by asking View Post
    Just to pick nits, I don't thing something being "American" has anything to do with morality.

And yes, sunna23, Americans do do bad things like trick people, so it's totally American. It's human. But as Lowtax4eva points out, unless you have documentation of what you are saying, it's not going to be easy for you to get this woman deported.

If you want to protect the guy, why not just tell him? Or are you looking for something you can do anonymously?
    If I come out and tell him he is going to want proof that she is and I can't get that, I can get a hold of her documents so yes I would love to be anonymous! I know what you are saying maybe it is not in my place to do so ! Maybe I should just leave it alone!
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2009, 07:37 PM

Yeah,lets be nasty to the poor African people.
    I don't understand your reason for wanting to deprive someone of an education and a way of life that has hope.
    How do you know she *tricked* someone into getting pregnant?
    You sound like a woman scorned to me and I am sorry for that but please understand that *deportation*is not only incorrect but not in your hands.
    Are you thinking of this child as well?
    gorgeouslady Posts: 168, Reputation: 7

Mar 6, 2009, 11:00 PM
    I know because she told me when one day I was jokeing about the police when they show'd up next door! I went with her when she went to go and get a loan and They told her that they couldn't give her one cause of her name was misspelled on her social. I suggested that we go and get her an new one and she could use the print out and she told me her life story! I thought she was lying when one day we got pulled over and she started freaking out! Her social card is so diffrent from the one I have for me and my kids. I even went and got new ones to try to compare and it is fake! Her purse is her life without it she is screwed!

Whao! you went through all the trouble of getting new social cards just to see if her's was fake or not?I believe you have a lot of time on your hands and just don't know what to do with it or you really like the guy she's with
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2009, 11:09 PM
    No, but I don't like it when some uses other people. I just don't feel like it's not right otherwise I would just walk away but when you have someone that is telling you everything that they planning, The guy don't even know that she is and she said that if he try to leave him that she is going to use that aginst him and try to black mail him to marrying her! Thats just not american do you think?
    Not American?

Hm? What's that?
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2009, 11:10 PM

You know what normally drives people to do crazy thing like this?

Infatuation.
    Uber Member

Mar 7, 2009, 07:00 AM
    If I come out and tell him he is going to want proof that she is and I can't get that, I can get a hold of her documents so yes I would love to be anonymous! I know what you are saying maybe it is not in my place to do so ! Maybe I should just leave it alone!

Maybe you're right - with friends like you (spying on her in the name of friendship) this woman doesn't need enemies.

And all cowards report people anonymously.
    aighbaybay Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2011, 02:10 PM
    I think you should just record her when she's telling you stuff like that and play it back to him let him know its not from jelousy its out of concern for his well being. But if you have ever watched jersey shore it could be a good thing and a bad thing if you did. Bad thing cause you might lose him as a friend because he doesn't want you getting involved in his business. But I think this guy is smart enough to figure out he's being had. Just make shure you weigh the pro's and cons before you decide :)
    aighbaybay Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2011, 02:14 PM
    Personally I don't think you should get involved because it could backfire on you. You could lose this guy as a friend or she might find out and find a way to retaliate against you that might have bad consequences she seems like a person that is desperate and will do anything which isn't a safe position to put yourself in. weigh out the pros and cons before you decide.
    Uber Member

Nov 3, 2011, 02:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aighbaybay View Post
    I think you should just record her when she's telling you stuff like that and play it back to him let him know its not from jelousy its out of concern for his well being. But if you have ever watched jersey shore it could be a good thing and a bad thing if you did. Bad thing cause you might lose him as a friend because he doesn't want you geting involved in his business. But i think this guy is smart enough to figure out he's being had. Just make shure you weigh the pro's and cons before you decide :)

Jersey Shore is a very bad source of legal information - recording people can and will get you arrested because it's against the law.

This is also a thread from 2009. The OP has not been back. Please keep an eye on the dates.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Deported from us [ 3 Answers ]

I was deported from us on a sale of controlled substance to italy I have a lawyer working on getting me back in with a criminal lawyer is this possible or are they pulling my chain it was a aggravated felony I lived in the states for 25 years and owned a house and a restaurant there and thanku...

What is the best way to get someone deported [ 7 Answers ]

I need to know the fastest and most effective way to have an illegal immigrant deported.My wife's ex-husband has threatened her, abused her and is trying to cause problems in our marriage. He feels that he is untouchable and is constantly trying to get me assault him so he can use this against me.I...

How can I get her deported [ 3 Answers ]

My wife deserted our marriage while I was sick for 3 years I was seeking for my kids when I finally find them she was married with a US citizen an put me on child support for my kids.now she has her green card we never was divorce how can I get her deported quickly or sue her

I was deported [ 4 Answers ]

Hey well I came in to us when I was 14 with my uncle to see my dad I didn't know that we are going there elligely well we got cout and my uncel was deported but they let me stay because my dad is a sitizen but they didn't give me any papers I vent to school and finised got married never committed a...

Was he deported? [ 3 Answers ]

I am married to a man of Egyptian decent who basically swindled me to get his citizenship. Before we could get to the interview things went really sour. He left me and moved back to his apt with his friends. Years later I find that he has destroyed my credit and I am now in serious debt. I...

View more questions Search