Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    csaved Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2009, 03:55 AM
    How can I get rid of protein in my urine
    I am 43 yrs old. I am a diabetic on medication and insulin since August 2008. I am told that I have protein in my urine. I am so scared. My mom ended up on dialasis and died in 2007 a year after being on it. I say that if I am told to get on it, I will say no. and if I say no, I won't live long afterwards. I am a mother of 4. ages 17, 15 and 11 yr old twins. I feel like there is this death cloud over me because of all these medical problems. IS there a herb for anything I have. Diabetes, thyroid problem, being over weight. Protein in urine. Please help me.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2009, 03:41 PM
    You'll have to talk to your doctor about what is next... did they just do a preliminary test without any follow-up testing?

With the diabetes, weight issue, you are probably first looking at keeping your blood sugar and blood pressure in check... which often can be mediated with diet, exercise, and good maintenance of the diabetes (regular checking, meds on schedule)...

Has your doctor addressed your diet or have you seen a dietician?
    csaved Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2009, 04:01 PM
    I have had many test over the couple of years and each test shows a large amount of protein in urine. I am seeing a diet doctor as of tomorrow. I am getting my blood sugars under control so I guess it all takes time and a life change.
    imlegend Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2012, 08:56 AM
    http://www.earthclinic.com/remedies.html

Go to this website its about herbal medication dear may be you will be able to get perfect cure everything on earth now has a solution to it don't worry say the name of Lord and try it if it suits you, healing is in your lords hand no doubt.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long will alcohol take to leave my urine for a urine analysis? [ 19 Answers ]

Last night between 9:30 PM and 11:00 PM, I consumed about Four 80 Proof shots mixed with orange juice. Today I took urine analysis at 3:00 PM, approximately 16 hours after my last drink. I weigh 150 pounds and am about 5'11''. Do you think there will still be alcohol content?

Protein haemoglobin and protein collagen [ 5 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me anything about protein haemoglobin and portein collagen or were I can find any information on the two

UTI Protein in urine [ 18 Answers ]

Ok so yesterday I posted a question about a UTI my doctors office called me yesterday to tell me that my labs showed I had a UTI I found it hard to believe because I have had them before and this time I haven't had and burning or feeling like I need to pee all the time. Well today I had an appt...

Protein in Urine [ 1 Answers ]

How serious is protein in urine?

Protein in the urine [ 1 Answers ]

I have type two diabetes. They found some protein in the urine only once. The doctor gave torsemide (a diuretic) I gave up eating red meat. That was two years ago. Since that time: They never found any proteins since then, And I did not qualify For any further studies. I often wonder what...

View more questions Search