Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    denash Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2009, 05:59 PM
    What to charge to hang&finish drywall
    Just need to know what the rate is for hanging&finishing per.board 4+12.been out of construction for a while do now know the going rate now,,
    arby808 Posts: 110, Reputation: 4

Feb 27, 2009, 07:05 PM

It would depend on if it was commercial or residential
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Feb 27, 2009, 08:43 PM

I have been paying $30 per sheet and feel pretty lucky. I am not using union pros but these day laborers have done drywall for years and seem to do a very good job.
    21boat Posts: 2,441, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2009, 09:44 PM

My area is around ballengerb1 prices. Don't forget the "stick" price, outside corners, more time and mud Stick price here is 4.00 per stick

Signed 21 Boat

If I Helped To Answer Your Question Please Rate My Answer
    arby808 Posts: 110, Reputation: 4

Feb 28, 2009, 03:12 PM

I own BRD Wallsystems in Green Bay Wi and I charge for finishing alone .45 cents per foot and for hanging .26 cents per foot remember this is residential for commercial work I charge around 60 cents per foot for finishing and .30 cents per foot for hanging

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cost to finish drywall. [ 1 Answers ]

I hired an unlicensed contractor to remodel my kitchen back in mid-October. Here we are now, nearing Christmas, and I no longer have a contractor or a kitchen. At this point, the drywall has been hung (poorly) and taped with one coat of mud (appears to be decently done- he hired someone else to do...

How to finish drywall [ 3 Answers ]

I'm using a paper faced metal corner bead for my inside corners but I don't really know how to finish them. They are already embedded in drywall compound and I have two coats on them already. My question is this: Do you apply the drywall compound on the corners up to the metal edge? Or do...

How much to hang drywall [ 2 Answers ]

What is a average price people charge to hang&finish drywall ?

Smoooooth drywall finish. [ 12 Answers ]

Recently remodeled my only bathroom. Such a small room I want to make sure the walls & ceiling (which both have been replaced with 1/2 sheetrock) look great. What are some techniques to get a great finish. All work being done by myself. Any products, techniques, sanding do's or dont's. Any...

View more questions Search