Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Valentinex3 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2009, 08:06 PM
    Words stronger than love
    So if been dating my boyfriend for five years and I absolutely love him but it's not just love it's stronger than love and we just can't seam to find a word that fits love just doesn't seam strong enough were looking for a word the will exspress all our emotions and love is just so worn out these days by people who don't mean it can any help us please
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2009, 08:13 PM

Agape:Selfless love of one person for another without sexual implications (especially love that is spiritual in nature)

Revere:Love unquestioningly and uncritically or to excess; venerate as an idol

Worship:A feeling of profound love and admiration
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 26, 2009, 08:16 AM

Stop looking for words, and just let actions speak for themselves.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2009, 08:21 AM

Actions speak louder than words

Feb 26, 2009, 10:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Stop looking for words, and just let actions speak for themselves.
    Well that's really hard when at the time Being we can't actialy be with each other and won't be for another 4 months the only thing we do have is our love and the knowledge that were almost with each other for good and I just wanted a way to exspress to him how much he means to me and how our bond will never fade no matter how far he happens to get sent so any suggestions
    arnimal7 Posts: 96, Reputation: 11

Feb 26, 2009, 11:10 AM

I see where you're coming from to some degree that the word LOVE is overrated. However it's not the words you should be looking for, it's your actions that will describe how you feel. After all talk is cheap and actions speak louder than words.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 26, 2009, 12:24 PM
    I see, your separated now. That makes a difference, so let me ask the mode of communications you use.

Feb 26, 2009, 08:27 PM

Web chat phone and emails he's ben gone for 2 years and we talk almost every night we talk on eather one of them
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2009, 08:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Valentinex3 View Post
    Web chat phone and emails he's ben gone for 2 years and we talk almost every night we talk on eather one of them
    You're making some love notes and asking for help how to make a powerful and not overused one. Try logging on http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Love

As for what other people mentioned, action. You know when I was in high school, I made my dad a compilation of quotes about fatherhood, made it to some kind of scarpbook and gave it to him on fathers day.

Also, when you're online just do anything. Play games, watch same video, show each other videos, make home video, send art crafts you made yourself, buy things that the other is collecting,.
    smalltowngal Posts: 43, Reputation: 22

Feb 27, 2009, 03:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Valentinex3 View Post
    I just wanted a way to exspress to him how much he means to me and how our bond will never fade no matter how far he happens to get sent so any suggestions
    Then just tell him exactly that. Tell him he's your soulmate and you feel so lucky to have him and that you love him with all your heart. The words don't have to be fancy--you just have to mean them when you say them. And if you do, he will hear exactly what you're trying to tell him.
    imhisforever Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2009, 09:24 PM
    I'm having the same problem with my booyfriend.. congrats on 5 years! I'm almost there.. another 4 months <3 I don't have the words to tell him... amd he's gone for another two weeks and the only thing I have is email.. I don't know how to say it. So many people (13 year olds) use the word 'love' without knowledge of what that entails.. it doesn't seem strong enough.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

80s song,title is 2 words,one of them is LOVE [ 3 Answers ]

Hello you guys This song is driving me nuts! I'm an 80's child and for some weird reason,this song got stuck in my Head and I don't even know the lyrics! Its from the time when The Police was really huge The title is 2 letters and one of them is love (I think is the second word) The singer...

She has a boyfreind but I have never felt stronger about her [ 3 Answers ]

Hey Matt here, I have a small problem I've known this girl for about 4 and a half years and I have always had something for her. She also did a couple of years ago but I was with someone and it didn't work out. She is now with someone else but I have never felt stronger for her than I do...

Is Hillary Stronger than McCain? [ 18 Answers ]

According to the Top Republican strategist, Karl Rove, she is! Therefore, the question is if McCain would trounce Obama in the general election but have a much tougher time with Hillary, shouldn't Obama consider this for the good of the Democratic Party? Read about these BREAKING NEWS which...

Were do I get kanye wests son stronger? [ 1 Answers ]

OK I cannot get to download kanye wests song stronger 4 free does anyone have a good website?:confused:

How do I make my fingernails stronger? [ 2 Answers ]

First of all I'm a boy I like growing my fingernails and making them in2 claws,if that creeps u out judge me how u will but any suggestions would help:)

View more questions Search