Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shilenga Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2009, 10:40 AM
    Shortest and most direct route.
    A plane from chicago, Illinois. To Moscow, Russia, is flying the shortest and most direct route. Which is a logical connecting city?
    >Helsinki, Finland,
    >Miami,Florida,
    >Madrid, Spain,
    Or
    >Anchorage, Alaska.
    shilenga Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2009, 10:46 AM

Helsinki, Finland (following the Polar Route)
    whatEvalikesme Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2011, 07:06 PM
    I don't know I need to know what direction to go duh!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shortest distance from graph of 5+3x-2x^2 to point 2,1 [ 2 Answers ]

I understand how to find the equation of a tangent and a normal line at a given point by using the first derivative, and I know how to find the distance from x,y to 2,1 using the distance formula, but I don't see how to put it together. The book says: Use the distance formula ^2 = + ^2 and...

Determine factory overhead application rates-direct labor, direct lobor hrs, mach hrs [ 0 Answers ]

Need to figure factory overhead using direct labor cost method, direct labor hours method, machine hours method. Info: Direct labor cost - $432,000 Direct labor hours - 90,000 Machine hours - 120,000 Manufacturing costs: Direct materials - $180,000 Direct labor - 540,000

Route 224 pearl [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! It's been a long time since I finished the league, but I don't know how to get to route 224, can someone help me?

Flight route [ 1 Answers ]

Hi -- I'm a writer who has a character taking a flight from Inverness, Scotland to Gatwick, London and am trying to determine if when the flight takes off from Inverness if there would be any chance it would swing out over the water before heading south? I want it to so the plane can crash in the...

View more questions Search