Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zubairahmed Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2008, 06:11 AM
    Online awnser by zakir naik
    Is there any site which provide me the facility to ask question about islam and get awnsers from teachers of islam (esp: Dr.ZAKIR NAIK).
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Jan 14, 2008, 04:14 AM
    I have no idea. However, I did a Google search and found Peace TV broadcast his shows so maybe you should contact them and ask.
    PEACE TV
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2008, 12:46 PM
    Dr. Zakir Naik
    You can contact the IRF which is run by Dr.Naik for contact information of Dr.Naik or others who work in the Foundation to get answers to your queries on Islam.

You may also try this site which already provides answers to some common questions on Islamic rulings.
    Islam Question and Answer
    cema Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2008, 02:30 AM
    Some places for answers from islamic scholars based on quran and sunnah.for zakir naik answers try islamicvoice.com.
    Others sites are islamonline.net,islamicity.com,understandingislam. com,islamtoday.com,islamqa.com,islamweb.net .

** negative uncalled for comments by a new member has been edited out.
    mubasher ali Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Jan 9, 2009, 10:22 AM
    Islama elikum. May allah bless you. Doctor. My name is mubasher ali.I am worry because I waiting for your answer.and because more muslims don't know about this. When you hear the azaan than when prophet s.a.w name come you can put both finger on your mouth and kiss them than put your eyes. You can do like this or not if we do than you gets bless from allah or not. What we will do?I am waiting for your questions thank you.

I always put my two thumbs to my lips and eyes .when I hear muhammad name than I do like this I told many of my friends, but they want me to convinse them. So, please can I have a quick reply so, I can convince my friends.
    zsarwar Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Feb 13, 2009, 02:57 PM
    Aslaam Alaikum wa Rahmatula
    My name is Zahida. I am a Medical Doctor. I performed Hujj this year insha Alah. Both my parents are not alive. They could not perform hujj in their life. Is it all right if I do Hujj for them. Is it mandatory and will they get equal reward. Would you kindly explain it. Thank you. Jaza kalah

Aslaam Alaikum
    Is it forbidden in Islaam to pluck your eyebrows and dye your hair even if you cover yourself with head scarf?
    Thank you
    Always pray for you
    Zahida

Aslaam Alaikum
    I have a confusion in my mind would you clarify it. I used to read 100 times Drood o salam and 500 times Hasbunalah nemal wakeel and then again 100 times drood o slam.
    Is it all right to read it when get time without neglecting my family.
    Thank you
    Zahida

Aslaam Alaikum
    I also want to ask about a very common thing in India and Pakistan. Ladies usually sit together and read Quraan or surrah Yaseen or Durood Tunjeena and call them KHATAM. I want to tell them what is the right way to say Dua and how I can convince them. I haven't seen any Hadees in which our prophet did the same KHATAM. These ladies are educated and particular in their Salah as well. How I can tell them what's right and what's wrong. How I can convince them? Am I right or wrong? I want clarify myself as well. Sorry I am asking too many questions. These might be silly Qs but these small thing make lot of difference. I hope you will not mind it.
    Always pray for you
    Zahida

Aslaam Alaikum Zakir Bhai
    This is the last Q for today. We( me and my husband and another couple) have started learning Quraan with its meaning. We started from 30th para. First we read it in Arabic and then its meaning in English and Urdu. We read Tafseer written by Molana Modudi. Do you have any suggestions. Shall we add something else. Kindly guide us.
    Thank you
    Zahida
    bashirlawal Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Feb 14, 2009, 02:27 PM

Salamu alaykum,
    Just try to learn a little portion that will be convenient to you .Make the study regular .May Allah bless both of you with it
    riz_sb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2009, 09:38 PM

I am s.mohamed rizwan. I've a doubt in jakaath. Somebody is telling we 've to give the jakaath once in our life time for our property as prophet told. And, others are telling we 've to give it for every year. Gimme appropriate solution.
    rihan_bbit Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Jul 3, 2009, 08:45 AM
    Assalam o aleikum mr. naik, I want to ask a question to you that I heard your debate in which you say that the name of jesus christ(pbuh) called I quran in 25 times as compare to prophet muhammad(pbuh) which is 5 times. So who is more powerful and hw
    sam_khan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2009, 05:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by zubairahmed View Post
    is there any site which provide me the facility to ask question about islam and get awnsers from teachers of islam (esp: Dr.ZAKIR NAIK).
    I want to know is rigt in islam sood
    great_soomro Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2009, 12:05 PM

Asalam-o-alikum

I have a question regarding man as it is mention in Quran in Surah Rehman Verse No 72 "fair once,close guarded in prevlant so they are for man they will be rewarded in life here after by seventy fair once why are they compared by seventy fair once why only one two three?? State with reson

Q:2 which thing animal possess rooh or nafs if they possess both then?? Explain with reason according to islamic point of view.

Q3.Is there any difference between rooh and Breathe if yes then which one??

Q4. What is difference between Rasool & Nabi??

Thanks I will look forward for your hoply reply by tomorrow

Regards... May ALLAH Peace Mercy upon you
    ASLAM BABLANI Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2009, 10:20 PM
    What is the difference between Mosque and masjid
    Alina Ahmed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2009, 04:47 PM
    If the husband can't provide a stay able life to his wife and she have also kids , and he lies all the time with his wife , and taking his family here and there and he don't have any permanent business and he don't want to do any job then, what his wife should do?
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2009, 11:40 PM

Sorry to inform you that Dr.Zakir Naik does not post in this forum, he does not reply to questions here.
    Dr.Naik has his own website where you can try contacting him
    Islamic Research Foundation - Welcome to IRF

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Asking out online? [ 5 Answers ]

Is it OK to ask a girl out online. Because I really want to ask this girl out and I don't know if I should ask her in person or if it would be easier to ask her online

Online W-2 [ 3 Answers ]

Where do I go to access my 2007 W-2 form online?

TV online [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a site to watch recorded hindi serials. e.I I can download it and watch it... not live Thanks!

View more questions Search