Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    singh428 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2009, 01:03 PM
    Female boss likes me or teasing? Need to know
    We text each other a lot flirting with each other. We also Argue a lot and then make up like old married couples which she says we are.Thinks I tell her everything what goes on in my life.Keeps showing parts of her body to me. She once lifted her trousers to show me her bad knee.I told her are you trying to show your leg to me. She lifted side of her blouse telling me the label itching her.Told her trying to show me your belly.Lifted her legs to show her shoes. Showed me her ears asking me are they big.Told her no you look wonderful. She replied thanks god for confirming that knowing how honest I am.During Christmas party danced together holding hands but left early which she asked me next day why left early. Wanted me to come to managers leaving party but told her cannot because look out of place and be on my own. She said so what if on your own.Made it clear to her that I like her and she knows I do.Alot of other things happened but too much to write.
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2009, 01:28 PM

Hmm... well, dating someone you work with can end horribly, not saying it will, but just wanted to say that first. How old are the two of you? Are either of you married?
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2009, 01:30 PM

The work relationship you two have has clearly become inappropriate... I would really watch what I say and do at work, if I were you, as this is fairly unprofessional. There is a place and time for everything...
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2009, 01:36 PM

Ya ask her to come for a drink with you on your own... make it an after-work-on-friday-or-something thing. You can get your answer and most likely stop making the people you work with sick from looking at ye! :)
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2009, 04:09 PM

Dating or getting involve with your boss is never good. It's worst than getting involve with a coworker at work.

If I was you would stop and would've never put myself in this situation. Sometimes we put ourselves into the fire instead of thinking about getting burn.
    singh428 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2009, 01:05 AM
    Yes I know all the downfall of dating anyone at work especially my boss and really I do not think I would. However just need to know from the information given his she just teasing me or is it a lot stronger than that.
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2009, 08:03 AM

Its all flirting...

But flirting is a part of life.

A real man can take the girls hitting on him :-)

Don't sweat it... and focus on other girls and don't return her advances... I have been flirted with in the workplace (even slept with a few when younger) and it goes away if you totally ignore but she is testing you and you might need to keep your job and if you date and break up... bye bye job.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2009, 08:10 AM

It is never good to have any type of tryst in the workplace.
    When and if a time comes that you no longer play up to her advances,it could mean your job!

End it before it gets out of hand.
    It could also be considered sexual harassment on her part.
    If nothing else,it is unprofessional on her part.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teasing? How do you know Your doing it? [ 6 Answers ]

What to you is teasing physically and emotionally? A wink;)? A smile:)? :confused:

What to do? Boss loves you boss hates yeah girl? [ 7 Answers ]

Hey guys So I'm going out with a chick I work with I know I know not the best :) But hey. Anyway I really like this one she seems to give me what I need. Now if the boss likes you but not her. What do you do? Not much right If she gets kicked do I go with her or stay at my job? This...

Teasing and foreplay [ 2 Answers ]

OK, so me and my girlfriend have been together some time now and we always speak about everything... we have both agreed to hold off for sex until we are both ready... to take that step in our relationship.. well me I am not a virgin I've had sex twice before from on night stands. And she is still...

Female likes guy stuck in friendzone (for a friend irl.) [ 5 Answers ]

A friend of mine has been in my ear for the past few months Starting in January telling me how she knows this guy and he has been one of her best friends and that they're really close and trust each other implicitly and she thinks potentially it could turn into something more, What she'd...

Boss firing employees after boss resigns [ 1 Answers ]

Is it legal in California for a CEO to fire employees AFTER the CEO has resigned? My understanding is that the CEO can no longer hire, fire or negotiate contracts after they have tendered their resignation.

View more questions Search