Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    accounting201 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2007, 06:51 PM
    Cash Clearing account
    New to accounting... what is a cash clearing account. What is it used for in conjunction with an accounts receivable accounts:(
    501608302 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2009, 05:06 AM
    New to accounting... what is a cash clearing account. What is it used for in conjunction with an accounts receivable accounts

Deposits received from the customers daily are credited to the cash clearing account in order to perform daily bank reconciliations.
    The clearing account is credited as deposits are made and cleared at the end of each month by debiting the account :)
    1368 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2009, 05:05 PM

How to calculate net income?
    codyman144 Posts: 544, Reputation: 31

Feb 8, 2009, 10:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 1368 View Post
    How to calculate net income?
    Revenue - expenses = net income

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Organic Skin Clearing Techniques [ 5 Answers ]

Does anybody have any advice about clearing up skin by organic ways, whether this be by something you eat or a topical treatment. Thanks in advance :)

Clearing old data [ 4 Answers ]

When filling out forms for contests etc. My PC recalls previously entered email addresses when clicking in the email field. Is there a way to remove old or inaccurate email entries that drop down in the field. Xp home

Clearing slow drain on tub [ 5 Answers ]

I live in an older home and have a tub and bathroom sink that drain very Slowly. When I drain the sink, I can hear a gurgling in the tub drain and, When I put a lot of water down the sink drain, some water will come up from The tub drain into the tub. I've been putting some Drano down the...

Clearing the previous e-mail addresses [ 1 Answers ]

Whenever I log in to MS Messenger, I immediately get all the previous entered e-mails, is there anyway to clear them out so when someone else comes next to me can't see my e-mails addresses. I have already tried to clear them out by the following: • Internet Options • Content • ...

View more questions Search