Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    terrylee77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2009, 11:44 PM
    Meaning of markings on gold and diamond ring.
    I have a gold and diamond ring with the following symbols on the underside.

[SD] 150 14k
    Ultra Gem

Can anyone tell me what these markings mean?
    Thanks
    Yellow_montu Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2009, 06:36 PM
    The 150 is most likely to be the size of the diamond. 14k will mean the gold is 14 carat gold. Not sure of the ultra gem or the SD they are most likely the manufacturers mark.
    Collector201 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2010, 02:34 PM
    I have a gold ring with a single dark saphire stone. It is marked as follows... 9crt 1767 is this the date which would make it regency?
    Dkatrio Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2011, 02:53 PM
    What is the 23mean on my 18 ct gold diamond ring
    bewitched15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2012, 08:40 PM
    Diamond ring white gold with c an arrow 7 inside of band
    Serinna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2012, 12:18 AM
    [SD] 150 14k
    Ultra Gem

the [SD] means demensions, so the 150 must be the size and 14k is the material. The Ultra Gem shows the diamond.

[URL="http://www.tcdisplay.com"] I got answer from the worker of this website, they have a good knowledge of that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old gold markings [ 6 Answers ]

I have an old (about 60 yrs.) white gold wedding band marked "18kt P". Could anyone tell me what the "P" indicates? Thanks.

Solitaire diamond ring or a diamond ring of small diamonds of same carat weight? [ 11 Answers ]

Which dioamond ring should I buy a solitaire diamond ring or a diamond ring of small diamonds of same carat weight?

Diamond shape marking on an antique gold ring, what is the symbol for? [ 4 Answers ]

:rolleyes: I have an older lady friend, that has had a ring for many years... with a diamond shape marking on the inside of it... & would like to know what the marking represents... Is it a brand or the amount of gold in it... Thanks... mjharlow

Hallmark meaning on diamond ring [ 3 Answers ]

Hi There, I have a 1/2 carat diamond ring which has no hallmark as such but the following mark is on the inside of the ring 18ctPLAT. The ring is gold with a platinum setting for the stone but as it's not the normal hallmark I was wondering if anyone can shed any light. Any help appreciated...

View more questions Search