Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TamaraBazyl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2009, 09:05 PM
    Analog Power Saving Mode
    When I turn on my PC Windows starts fir 4 seconds then I see on flat monitor LG "Analog Power Saving Mode" and LG monitor goes off (yellow light on monitor panel). Please help.
    gi-godfather Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2009, 10:57 PM

I had the same problem, 1 try unplugging it for 10 sec. & plug back in. 2 tr using another moniter for a test(borrow a friends). 3 replace the wire connecting it to outer computer. 4 replace cords coneting outer plug in for monitor to inner area (open computer up) 5get technical help... geek squad.
    rvidal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2009, 09:25 AM
    I had the same problem. I contacted LG and was told that nothing's wrong with my monitor and further suggested to contact the manufacturer of the video card (NVIDIA). I went online and downloaded and installed the driver and the problem went away.
    nschaul Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2010, 07:56 AM
    The secretary/head receptionist/only receptionist etc in our office magically fixes the problem. She unplugs the computer for 20 sec (and I think she says some mystical prayer) and it works. Now if I stay in the room while she tries this the problem does not get resolved - she must be alone. I have no idea why this works - video card issue sounds most logical.

NS

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pc entering power saving mode [ 5 Answers ]

The power went out, and now my computer seems to be stuck in power saving mode. HELP please

Computer in continuous power saving mode [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, After Cheking Power Cable,vga signal cable,power adapter,Turning Hard Drive On/Off,And Monitor On/Off (Several Times)... my Monitor Does not Stay On... The LED Shows Green For 2 Seconds Then Turns To Amber... I Need Help... Anyone?. Thank You

PC Entering Power Saving Mode [ 1 Answers ]

My computer (HP Pavilion a450n) will not turn on. The monitor will momentarily display the following message, (Warning PC Entering Power Saving Mode) but otherwise is blank. I have attempted to unplug and replug every which way in different outlets, but it is useless. My computer simply will not...

Power Saving Mode [ 2 Answers ]

Every time I start my computer it enters power saving mode at cuts off. How can I keep this from happening?

Problems with Power Saving in Win XP [ 5 Answers ]

So one day I was messing around with power saving options in Windows XP, and was saving different "power saving schemes", and when I clicked the drop down box (of all the schemes) it crashed. So I went back to it, only to find I had no schemes saved any more, and cannot save a new scheme, because...

View more questions Search