Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    naymom05 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2009, 07:49 AM
    Real estate and buyer information sheet
    Hi I need help fast I went in to talk to a real estate company to see about buying a house she took information from me a buyer information sheet,pull my credit, and we talk only about my creidit about 30 min tops. She also said with my credit I would need about 3500.00 down to get in a house she said she would get a mortgage company to call and they did and I got pre-approved. My question is on the buyer info sheet it state that if I sen I have to work with her to get a house the money she want down I don't have my mom found someone who can get in a house for 1,500.00 do I have to work with her since I sign the buyer information sheet PLEASE HELP ASAP!!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 29, 2009, 07:54 AM

You really need to proofread your post, because its unclear what you are saying.

You need to read through what you signed and see if it puts you under any obligation to use her services.

As for the down payment, how much is the houses you are looking at going to cost? Haven't you been following what's going on in the mortgage industry? Most of the problems are due to loaning money to people who don't put enough down to have some equity. And only putting $1500 down doesn't give you much equity. If you can't afford to put more down, you probably aren't ready to buy a house.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Balance Sheet Missing Information [ 1 Answers ]

Ok guys I have 4 questions to ask. Question 1 I am constructing a balance sheet and I need help with missing numbers Assets Liabilities Cash 10,000,000 Accounts Payable is 20,000,000...

Should we change realtors? Is the buyer real? [ 14 Answers ]

Last summer, my two sisters hired a real estate agent to sell our father's house. The agent had a 6 month contract, showed the house something like 60 times, she says, and now her contract is expiring, tomorrow. Over the weekend, she sent us an extension for another 6 months, with no comment or...

Upon death of a seller in a real estate contract, how to get a buyer out of contract [ 23 Answers ]

In the state of Missouri, a seller in the middle of a sales contract died. The closing time is not yet lapsed and all the contingencies on the buyer side is fulfilled. There is will in place and an executor named for the estate already. The son (named executor) can not legally sign for the deceased...

Debt buyer refuses to provide information [ 5 Answers ]

I am being sued by a debt buyer who claims they have bought a loan they say I defaulted on. I filed a motion to dismiss but the debt buyer's attorney has filed a motion to strike my dismissal stating that; "As a matter of law may not question either the validity of the loan assignment or the...

Problems with Executor of Estate not signing sales contract for real estate [ 4 Answers ]

My sister and I are the beneficiaries of our mothers will. She died when I was 17 and left my sister and I half of her estate, and named her doctor as the executor. I am now 22 and my sister is 20 (21 next month). We all agreed (verbally) to sell the family house to our father for $125k. He...

View more questions Search