Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Steppedon123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2009, 06:10 PM
    Civilian- married 6 years - what can I expect ?
    Civilian here < married to active duty for 6 years. He deployed twice since marriage. Always about "him"... I've put up with "MUCH"... now< he wants to "divorce me" > just bought me a 2009 car as a "GIFT" for Christmas (inwhich he told all... ) & NOW? < WANTS A DIVORCE & car back!! What's the "legal" issues regarding a "gift" < where the "buyer" told MANY... that it was a "gift" to you (me)!? Title is in his name < but, he gave it & told all... that it was "MY" Christmas gift... what does the LAW SAY <??
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2009, 08:28 PM

You need to figure out what state you reside in. Just curious: any kids? And is the car paid for?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex girlfriend of 4 years now married.still not over her [ 154 Answers ]

8 threads merged together for the full story I recently discovered my ex girlfriend of 4 years in college/grad school is now married. I had always wanted to call her and reconnect but never did as I was the one that ended the relationship. I always thought she'd be available and I'd be able...

Civilian- married 6 years - what can I expect ? [ 1 Answers ]

Civilian here < married to active duty for 6 years. He deployed twice since marriage. Always about "him"... I've put up with "MUCH"... now< he wants to "divorce me" > just bought me a 2009 car as a "GIFT" for Christmas (inwhich he told all... ) & NOW? < WANTS A DIVORCE & car back!!

Couples who are together for years and never get married! [ 3 Answers ]

I can't understand how a couple could date for 10 years on and off but never get married.This couple were also engaged at one point.HOw can I convince my friend to move on..

Married 16 years - still can't get over former love [ 9 Answers ]

I've been married for 16 years - always faithful - still am - but I've been unhappy forever so it seems. I was in a bad relationship for many years before meeting my current husband, and once we met, I broke it off with my ex (he and I were still having sex - but not a real relationship). So I...

Married 2 years and already the passion in gone! [ 3 Answers ]

I am 21 years old. I married very young and very few regrets. But for about the last 1 and a half my husband does not want to have sex with me. He is only 22, so he should have a healthy sex drive... nope. We will go weeks and sometimes months with out any sex. I have tried coming on to him. ...

View more questions Search