Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mum2five Posts: 171, Reputation: 32

Jan 26, 2009, 04:15 PM

Lets hope the girl in question never gets to read this thread !
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 26, 2009, 04:17 PM

Let's hope that people read the thread all the way through, as well.

The girl already DID go to the gynecologist.

PLEASE read all the way through before answering.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2009, 05:57 AM
    Here is something nobody has mention yet and this is in its third page.

How clean are your fingers? How smooth are your fingers... do you have the skin of a man who has never seen manual labor or that of a bricklayer?

Either of these can cause pain as well.

If you haven't washed your hands for hours the salts and crud on your skin can be painful to the delicate tissues as well as make her susceptible to a UTI as well as a vaginal infection..
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Jan 27, 2009, 12:08 PM

There are times when sexual intercourse can be painful, even if it was not the time before. Besides her possibly not being ready she could have a lubrication problem I think maybe a second dr's opinion might be a good idea though it would have to be her own choice. I know I personally am a little uncomfortable having conversations with my long term boyfriend about pap tests, std tests and the such but that may be because of the way he reacts to it lol. Take your time, she will only be ready when she is ready.
    I can tell you that when some women are stressed or not in the mood or just not in the greatest mood because of their day sex can be painful. I think its caused by the stress, how much the person is thinking about other things and of course tightning her muscles. Which she may be doing without realizing
    chrissymarie Posts: 563, Reputation: 53

Jan 27, 2009, 12:38 PM

I've read this entire thread and it is completely obvious to me now that this girl is not ready for sex. Focus on getting her mentally ready for sex instead of physically. It seems to me like all you want to do is get inside this woman. Do you care about her at all?

If the dr. said her vagina is fine and perfectly healthy then you should know that the reason sex is such a struggle is because she is not ready and doesn't really want to just yet.

I know my first time was painful but I wanted to loose my virginity so much with that partner that I suffered through the pain. If she is not willing to do this for you then she does not want to have sex
    bronzebabe Posts: 333, Reputation: 62

Jan 27, 2009, 04:35 PM

I can tell you now, as a Female, that if sex hurt me everytime I even Attempted it, I would never do it! I don't know this girls age, but I worry that she is SO scared, it makes the pain seem worse than it is... NO!! Do NOT try it and hope she likes it later. That's just wrong. Would you want someone to do that to you? Of course not. Find another OB/GYN and take her if you do not trust the other. She could have a REAL medical problem, or a mental one when it comes to sex. We don't know.
    Good Luck.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 28, 2009, 01:29 PM

Let's be responsible and courteous, please.

I am okay with people expressing their opinions, but let's not take it to personal attacks, either against the OP or against each other.

This IS a serious question, the OP IS asking for help, and it would be appreciated if you treated his question as valid, both from trying to help the girlfriend AND trying to help the OP.

If he's asking, he's trying to do what's best, right? Let's help him out instead of calling him names and pointing fingers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Getting my ex girlfriend back. The pain of NO CONTACT [ 35 Answers ]

So my girlfriend and I were together for a little over 2 years and things were starting to get a little repetitive. I felt like I was getting in to deep and at 21 was worried that I was going to waste away my youth with one girl. (I know that sounds pathetic but it was my thinking at the time)...

Girlfriend experiencing pain after oral sex [ 5 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I had oral sex for about an hour and her got very swollen but she didn't orgasm. We then had sex but it only lasted about 2 minutes. After we had sex she was complaining about pain in her , saying that it hurt and it was hard to walk. She says this has never happened to her...

Girlfriend had sex with 3 guys before she dated me. (Kinda bothered about it) [ 11 Answers ]

Well before I knew that she had sex with one guy. But she now tells me its 3. 2 of them were kind of forced on her and 1 was out of love. What really made me mad was one of them knew she took meds for her sickness, took her to the movies, and him and his friend gave her a ride home. I guess the...

Possible Pregnancy through Fingering? [ 2 Answers ]

My friend had her boyfriend finger her last week, but when they did that, he still had some semen on his fingers. This was 2 weeks ago. Now she is wondering if she's pregnant. She tells me that her breasts are painful, and she just hasn't been feeling right (stomach pains, nauseous & all but no...

View more questions Search