Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    breatheeee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2009, 03:50 PM
    Two people dreaming about someone the same night.
    I dont dream very often, but when i do they are VERY vivid. I can see colors clearly, smell things, feel things etc... A few weeks ago I had a dream about a young girl (about 7-9years old would be my guess) Her eyes were a very light blue color, and she had long light brown hair that had not been washed in a while. She was sitting in a room that was light poorly. She was sitting in the far corner with her knees pulled up to her chest, head resting on the tops of her knees... she was crying. After that I woke up and thought nothing of it until I swore I heard someone whimper "Mommy help me". I rolled over and went back to sleep after a bit. The next morning I was talking to my mother about the dream and my step dad overheard me and asked, " Did she look like this?" and he described the young girl I had dreamed about. Come to find out he had a similar dream about the same exactly young girl...... Neither one of us know anyone who comes close to this young girl... who could she be? :confused:
    hazzleeyes807 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2009, 04:15 PM
    I have the same problem but i hear a child in my home and we need to figure out how to get a history report on the house or apartment we live in because in my opinion, something might have happened to the people we hear or dream about and they are trying to tell us in there way we must not fear it... but wonder what happened in this place we call home. Their just might be a sperit wanting to rest and needs help to do so.
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Jan 26, 2009, 06:28 PM

You have definite evidence that the dream wasn't just something your imagination/sub-consicous made up, because your step-dad had the same dream. Although one option is that you or he "dreamwalked." One of you was having an ordinary little made-up dream and the other one accidentally psychically tuned into it.

But I tend to think the more likely explanation is that you both psychically sensed the same person in need of help. It may be a living person (who herself is psychic and sending out psychic cries for help to various people, perhaps hazzleeyes807 too), or it may be the spirit of a deceased human or a spirit that was never human. Try this: Just hold the thought that if she needs help, you will dream of her again, and this time in the dream, you will help her. Think that thought as clearly as you can, every time you remember this dream. You may dream of her again, you may not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Night school for high school-aged people [ 15 Answers ]

I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could...

Still Dreaming of Her [ 5 Answers ]

So I've been broken up for over 6 weeks and I am still having dreams about her all the time. Nothing bad, mostly they are about us hanging out, still broken up, and me trying to talk to her about it. Or we are hanging out having a good time, and then I say something like why aren't we together...

Keep dreaming of ex. [ 5 Answers ]

My ex and I broke up about 2 weeks and a half ago, but I still dream of him almost every night. The dreams aren't random weird things. They're always about him and I being together like before and just hanging out enjoying each others company. Last night, he hugged me really tight and kissed me and...

View more questions Search