Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Katie12197 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2009, 01:56 PM
    Could my house be haunted?
    In my house I Have experienced weird things.:confused: I STRONGLY believe in spirits and actually want to under stand better. Here are some of the weird things happening... the first thing I noticed is that my door will open even when it is firmly closed and will close when completely open NO IT IS NOT THE AC this happens daily. The next thing was one night I woke up at 2:00 AM because my dogs was startled 2 min later my name was called 3 time like they were in pain I went down stairs to see if it was my mom( I'm in middle school) IT WAS NOT! The two latest things are that I was nugged and caused me to trip while on the stairs and I tried going into my room and talking to HE/SHE/IT/DEMON but the room got so cold. I have trouble sleeping in there so I sleep in the guest room across the room but the does not feel Completely safe eather THANK YOU FOR READING THIS AND COULD MY HOUSE BE HAUNTED?? ( sorry its so long)
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Jan 4, 2009, 06:24 PM

You are doing the right thing, getting into it with a mindset of wanting to understand it and wanting to learn. A lot of people just want such things to go away, so they can go back to not believing in them and just focusing on the so-called "material" world.

When you tried speaking to the spirit (or whatever it is), what did you say?

I recently answered a question for a young person who was very upset by what he sensed was a spirit at his grandmother's house. I told him to think of it as being similar to a squirrel living around her house--I can't imagine where I got that analogy, but I do like it. Here's the post:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/spirit...gs-296695.html

(I hope I did the link right--if not, perhaps someone will let me know how best to link to other posts in AMHD).

Sometimes a presence will try to get your attention in ways that seem like it's attacking, such as trying to trip you. But really it is just trying to be noticed, and doesn't realize that what it is doing is rude. It's just like dealing with a new person you meet at your school. If they are doing something to you that you don't like, you need to be firm in telling them to stop. However, you can also let them know that this does not mean you don't like them, and that you would be willing to learn about them, and help them if they need help, but only if they never try to do anything to hurt you.

Jan 4, 2009, 08:07 PM

I was in my room when I said to it," Is any one there(thats when it got cold) Well if there is and im not crazy can you go to another room besides mine I'm really scared at night some times or you can stay in here if you stop bothering me." SEIRSOUSLY NOTHING CHANGED! My dogs will stare into space sometimes ( its said dogs might be able to see paranormal) and growl or bark. The activities have gone down to 1-2 time a week(besides the door more of the cold spots when the heat is on and no windows are open). Thanks for the help. I might get a Ouija Board to try and communicate with HE/SHE/IT/DEMON if there is one IT WORKED AT MY FRIENDS! IT SPELLED HER BOYFRIENDS NAME LOL AND WE WEREN'T Touching it! THanks for replying!

Jan 22, 2009, 03:36 PM

OMG I GOT AN OUIJA BOARD SHOULD I USE IT?? PLEASE PEASOND IF ANYONE HAS KNOWN OF OUIJA BOARD USAGE GONE wroNG PLEASE RESPOND AND thanks 2 ALDER! Thank u thank u! I got a spirit named Hannah Davidson 1885-1924 IF you want more detail on what happened REPLY ! Thank u BYE! HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Jan 22, 2009, 03:37 PM
    Hannah was at my friends house. I MEAN Should I USE IT IN MY ROOM?? Reply!
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

Jan 22, 2009, 03:58 PM

My honest opinion is that you shouldn't dable into this... all you're doing by using ouiji boards is inviting more spirits into your house.

If you want them to leave you alone then I suggest you use Jesus Christ's name and demand it leave..

Say " In Jesus Christ's name leave my house NOW"

Also, I suggest that you anoint oil (means pray over the oil) in Jesus's name and go through your house and put a cross symbol using the oil over each door while praying to Jesus.

Please take it seriously when using Jesus's name.. I believe that you will get results from that

Jan 26, 2009, 04:41 PM
    Well does burning sage help?? It said to help ward off spirits and I got a smuging stick. Does it work like oil?? :confused: :confused: :eek:
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Jan 26, 2009, 05:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie12197 View Post
    Well does burning sage help??? it said to help ward off spirits and i got a smuging stick. does it work like oil??? :confused: :confused: :eek:
    Lots of different cultures have lots of different tools and rituals for relating to the spirit world in a positive and harmonious way. They all work, if you put in the proper "batteries." One battery you need is understanding. It needs to make sense to you. Another battery is intention. You have to be very clear in your own mind what you are doing, and what you seek to accomplish.

Here's a suggestion: Experiment. Don't use sage or anything else initially, just see how the spirits react to your own emotional energy. Try changing the energy and see if their behavior changes. When something weird or creepy happens, and you start to get scared, focus on your fear. Remember, it is your fear, not anyone else's. It belongs to you, so you can decide what to do with it. Can you deliberately make your fear bigger? If so, there's nothing to stop you making it smaller. Eventually, you may be able to let go of the fear entirely and be breathing deeply in a place of complete peace, where you are open and listening but also on your guard (like some kind of relaxed kung fu master), deeply aware that no spirit can influence you except as you choose.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 12 and I think my house is haunted but I'm not sure! [ 14 Answers ]

Hi I'm Aimee and I'm 12 years old, I live in South Australia. Of course my parents don't believe me but I think my house is haunted. Once I was laying on my bed trying to sleep (I always keep 2 torches next to my pillow) I had my door closed and it was pitch black I was laying there with my eyes...

Is my house haunted? [ 4 Answers ]

ohkk... so i moved into this house w/ my family about three years ago. i've been reading up about haunted houses and i saw that a lot of the stuff they say on those sites (and on this site) is happening to me. some of my stuff has gone missing. my dog barks at nothing.. increasingly often.( and its...

My House Is Haunted! [ 48 Answers ]

Hi, I live in a haunted house. The ghost seems to bother me the most, but everyone else has seen things happen too. I have actually seen the ghosts face. I get things throwns at me, I get locked out of my room, things get stolen, my hair gets pulled out. I see shadows all the time, and I...

Is my house haunted [ 5 Answers ]

I've been living in my new house for 2 months. I have started to notice unusual things happen. Sounds of doors slamming, computer chair spinning, dog barking at nothing, one door that has to be propped open to stay open. My house is only 40 yrs old. I would like a physic to tell me if it is...

Is my house haunted [ 8 Answers ]

The last week things have been happeneing in my house such as a girl running across my bedroom to blankets flying acroos the room to footsteps all night long to pictures I never thought I even owned laying in the middle of my hallway cut out around the face. Can someone please tell me what I should...

View more questions Search