Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anongirl17 Posts: 50, Reputation: 4

Jan 22, 2009, 06:54 AM
    How do I know if I have a loose vagina?
    *By the way, I am 18 now so please don't delete my post because of my username :p*

I lost my virginity a few months ago, and it didn't hurt at all! I certainly felt something - it was very pleasurable - but I didn't experience the agony I'd been warned of (or any kind of discomfort really) nor any blood whatsoever. This is what first made me suspicious that I wasn't particularly tight.

Since then my boyfriend and I have been having sex several times a week, and every time I thoroughly enjoy it and almost always manage to reach orgasm without any clitoral stimulation at all :D but I get so paranoid about the fact that nothing seems to hurt me and what it might mean! I have asked him lots of times if he thinks I might be loose, (although he was a virgin before me anyway so he has nothing to compare me to) and he says that everything feels great for him, I don't feel what he would expect loose to feel like and he wouldn't want me to be any tighter. But maybe he's just saying this to make me feel better? I also asked him if he could feel when I have an orgasm and he said no, and I thought that it was normal for the man to feel the contractions (again causing me to worry about being loose)?

I'd just like to know if it's likely that I am indeed loose despite being only 18, or if I'm worrying unnecessarily and I was just lucky to have a pain-free first time. So is there any way that I can know?

Thanks for reading.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 22, 2009, 06:56 AM

/sigh

Women and loose are as bad as men and their size.

If your boyfriend is happy, WHO CARES?

Jan 22, 2009, 07:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen View Post
    If your boyfriend is happy, WHO CARES??
    I care that he could be happier :o
    abodh Posts: 47, Reputation: -2

Jan 22, 2009, 07:34 AM

Anongirl, You seem to have perfect sex life. Congrtulaton!
    Your first sex without discomfort is because you have lots of vaginal fluid which is good. Otherwise you would have to use artificiallubricator.
    If you have more question, post here. I will share any experience I have honestly. I am responding your question only because you said you're 18. Again, congratulation and good luck in your future sex life!
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 22, 2009, 08:18 AM

Really--if you're that concerned, do kegel exercises.

However--it just sounds to me like you were actually READY for sex, with a partner you trust, which is why there was no discomfort.

Your hymen may have broken years earlier--especially if you were an active girl. Sports, biking, horseback riding, all of these can break your hymen without even involving sex.

Are you going to worry after you have a baby, too? If you are both happy with the sex you're having, then stop stressing about something so silly.

Let's put it this way: if it were HIM that came here and asked if his size was okay, because he wanted to be pleasing you MORE, when you were perfectly happy with his size as is, wouldn't you think the question was silly?

I'm not putting down your question. It's just that as long as you're both enjoying it, there just is NOT a problem.

Jan 22, 2009, 08:28 AM

Thank you so much for the reassurance, I'll try not to worry so much :-)
    Str8stack71 Posts: 94, Reputation: 10

Jan 22, 2009, 09:10 AM

It doesn't matter long as both of you are satisfied... quite worrying about it... I'm sure you have better more important things in life to worry about than this... your happy, he is happy... there is no problem..
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2009, 10:21 AM

Girl, your vagina is not like a an old innertube! Don't ruminate about this or anything else generated by negative thinking about yourself.

A happy life is mostly about having a positive attitude and always showing up. :) Now, go get your orgasms.

Best wishes, :)
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2009, 10:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by anongirl17 View Post
    How do I know if I have a lose vagina?
    Hello girl:

If he bounces around, you're a little loose. If not, you're fine.

excon
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2009, 12:53 PM
    Unless you are an old out of shape woman who has had 10 kids and let herself go ( in which case you might have a cervical prolapse if you are in that bad of a shape)... odds are you are't loose. Don't sweat it. Some women are tighter than others but what matters most is the woman that vagina is attached to. Any man that complains he needs a strap a 2X4 to his butt so he doesn't fall in should be shown the door immediately, and make sure to tell him "don't let the door smack you on the butt as you are leaving".
    TexasParent Posts: 378, Reputation: 73

Jan 22, 2009, 01:18 PM
    How do I know if I have a loose vagina?
    I've always been a responsible mature poster on this forum, and despite my current mischievous mood I will remain so.

I will however suggest if there was ever a question which could inspire original jokes, the OP's question is one of them. :D

-------------------

Let my lynching begin for even suggesting this topic could be humorous ;)
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 23, 2009, 06:03 PM
    Something I might want to add for the ladies who might be thinking but haven't asked as well.

Women in general wish they had big breasts and vaginas so tight it would be difficult to slip a finger in easily...

While many guys wish they had 14" long schlongs for some reason.

Neither one is optimum for any number of reasons... plus there is a lot to be said for being on the looser side instead of the tighter side of average.

Wondering why yet?

Well any man is going to have a hard time lasting more than a few minutes with an exceptionally tight woman... Yeah he gets off and its all over before she gets warmed up. Leads to a woman deprived of satisfying sex.

A looser woman makes it easier for an average guy to last a good long time... he still gets off and is happy, and he lasts long enough that she's already warmed up and enjoying the ride long before he crosses the finish line... and is far more likely to cross the line as well.

So don't wory about if you are tight or not...
    chrissymarie Posts: 563, Reputation: 53

Jan 26, 2009, 04:26 PM

No your probably not loose. He could just be small. Either way it doesn't matter as long as it feels good for both of you.
    KellyAlexander Posts: 37, Reputation: 3

Jan 30, 2009, 09:01 AM

You're not loose... just young, immature and lucky! Hahaha quit your whining and be happy that you and your guy are happy!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 30, 2009, 09:14 AM

And hope they are using birth control and condoms being that active
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2009, 07:47 PM

Have you ever thought that maybe the reason that you think you might be loose is because he is small?
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2009, 08:05 AM

Not all first timers feel pain or bleeding. I certainly didn't. Your more then likely perfectly normal. A woman's vagina is made to grow or tighten around a mans penis. I am sure you are fine. Don't worry! If your having orgasms that easily during sex at 18, Rock on girlfriend! Don't question it be happy and run with it.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2009, 08:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by anongirl17 View Post
    how do know if I have a loose vagina?
    Hello girl:

When it starts looking like a peacoat sleeve, you'll know it's pretty loose.

excon
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2009, 08:14 AM
    Exactly sunflower! Honestly I have trouble reaching orgasm during intercourse... I have to be in control for it to happen.
    I had no pain when I lost my virginity, it was a little uncomfortable but that was just because I didn't really know what I was doing and was nervous. For me these days sex comes pretty easy, get me all warmed up and it slips in pretty damn easy, sometimes if I'm lubed up enough I can actually barely feel it slipping in (until he starts actually going in and out... then it gets fun lol) I've been told by several partners that mine is actually rather tight so I wouldn't worry... If he's enjoying himself and you are then you have something very special :)
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2009, 08:20 AM

Something to keep in mind... the more aroused you are the more swollen you get and the tighter it might feel. Try that out. I have once or twice and then again... lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

MY vagina is too loose [ 9 Answers ]

How do I tighten up my vagina beside keggels. I feel like they aren't working , sex isn't so great anymore :mad:

Loose weight or loose my marriage! [ 60 Answers ]

I have been married for about 12 years , my husband has always had a problem with my weight. I have never been hugely overweight just a little pudgy.At one time I lost a lot of weight and got down to a size 4. I am now at the most I have ever weighed.180 size 12/14 See the thing is, for the past...

View more questions Search