Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rice917 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jan 21, 2009, 07:41 PM

If I had to do it... I think that it would have to be a weighed down body miles out to see. Check the tide charts online and make sure it is not a popular diving area. It wouldn't be a bad idea to put chum between the clothes and body to speed up the "decomposition" process either. Just using my imagination!
    survivorboi Posts: 431, Reputation: 9

Jan 24, 2009, 08:58 PM

EAT IT!

(JUST KIDDING)

Well, I was thinking you could burn it? Because I think is doing stuff like incineration and things like that is a lot more complex then burning it. After burning, throw the ashes in some rivers in China or Thailand or the shores of Chile or something. Lol.

Do it internationally, it's harder to figure out. Don't worry, I'm no killer that mastered this art. =)
    TulsaBandit Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2009, 12:51 PM
    Use a Blendtec Total Blender... you've seen the "Will It Blend" videos on YouTube. I think a dead body would definitely blend. Then just pour the liquid down into the sewer of a remote location.
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

Jan 30, 2009, 02:12 PM

I think you could sneak into a cremating factory and drug the workers in the room.. then go and drag the body in.. And put it on the tray, push the button and voilā it's cremated.. and then sneak out..

No one would ever think to look there for a dead body..

Haha this is fun to think about.. but don't worry I'm not a killer! :)
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

Jan 30, 2009, 02:17 PM

OOOOO I have another one!!

Put the body in a safe, and then lock it and put it in a sink hole!!

I read that in a book
    RLC1686 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Feb 4, 2009, 01:49 PM

I think you should tell your drama teacher it is a sick assignment
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2009, 01:51 PM

Your drama teacher isn't missing any friends or family or students are they?
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2009, 02:34 PM

Well, I have heard of where a man cut up his wife and then put her in a tube and then welded the ends shut. Then he put it in the concrete floor of his garage, and it went years unnoticed. But, that isn't really good, since he did get busted.
    GoodLuckJen Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2009, 02:35 PM

I just feel weird evening answering this question just in case you are a killer. I would feel terribly guilty giving you advice. Lol
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2009, 02:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodLuckJen View Post
    i just feel weird evening answering this question just incase you are a killer. I would feel terribly guilty giving you advice. lol
    Well, you know. He hasn't been back to this post since November. I guess the odds are good enough!
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2009, 02:39 PM

Nah he isn't
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2009, 02:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by albear View Post
    nah he isnt
    Yea, I really didn't think so. Ya never know though, but I doubted it.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2009, 02:48 PM

To be honest, incinerating a dead body is a lot of work that includes a lot of machinery. Burning a dead body isn't really too smart, either, as burning flesh smells god awful.

Woodchipper, cutting it up, etc. is the best bet, however, they tend to get messy.

I suggest to the teacher (if you DID murder someone, please, stop reading here, and report yourself to the authorities, as you are a bad person. BAD!) to find a workshop to do this work in. Your garage is not really good, as people will notice the decomp smell, not to mention, any sort of trace evidence will get noticed.

First, wrap your entire workshop with plastic sheets that construction workers use when they build homes. You can find entire rolls of these at home depot/Lowe's.

Then, using a concrete saw or a circular saw, dismember each limb, preferably in small portions. Place these in a heavy duty trash bag (I suggest double-bag) and put them in duffel bags. I don't suggest using cheap duffel bags.

Then, you can do what you wish with them. Throw them in the ocean, lake, bury them, etc. Remember to remove fingers/dental to avoid identification. You can burn the fingerprint with simple sulfuric acid you can buy at a local hardware store, and as far as dental, you can place them in a 2-L of coke and it should do a decent job of getting rid of any details. It won't fully disintegrate the teeth, so you would have to spread the teeth in different areas, as you need the entire set to do a dental match.

When completed, clean your entire workplace with ammonia/bleach, clean your car, preferably getting it detailed.

Get rid of your clothes that you were wearing when you did the "deed." Preferably, burn them in a dumpster in a less trafficked area.

Oh, and don't forget to take a shower thoroughly, and use gloves the entire time, and also a hairnet.

... of course, this is all... fiction.. . right? ::chuckles nervously::
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2009, 02:50 PM
    Oh crud. Didn't even notice this person asked 2 months ago.. . man, ignore that post.
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2009, 02:51 PM

Somebodys been watching dexter lol
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 4, 2009, 08:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny View Post
    oh crud. didn't even notice this person asked 2 months ago. ...man, ignore that post.
    Note to self:: Stay away from Sneezy! :eek::eek:
    MarkwithaK Posts: 955, Reputation: 107

Feb 4, 2009, 09:32 PM

Several years ago I was a steelworker and there was a story that went around the mill about a couple of guys in the blast furnace. One of them was pissed at the other. One night they were making cast, when the molten iron started to flow one guy shot the other then dumped body and gun into the cast. Both were incinerated instantly.

While this is possible it is in no way practical. This is a story I found interesting for some morbid reason.
    Motordar Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Mar 4, 2009, 09:47 PM
    Now would be the perfect time to move a body by putting it inside an anolog television console. I have a floor model that was my grandmothers and I know it's big enough for a person to fit inside it. Your neighbors would think that you were just upgrading.
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2009, 09:56 PM

Wouldn't the trash people figure it out due to the smell, though?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2009, 07:14 AM

Cruise ships seems like one of the current methods. Plus you get to see Exciting places

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What will you do when the dead don't stay. Dead [ 6 Answers ]

I know I know, a lot of people are asking"is this kid serious" well, I am haha... What would you do to survive a Zack outbreak... I will Post my answer later on ounce I've thought about it... PLEASE BE PRACTICAL with your answers. Don't say you would get a tank because most likely there...

Shape of body by reduction of fat from specific part of body [ 1 Answers ]

My age is 20. And I am 6 feet tall. My weight is 80 kg. The main problem is this that there is a lots of fat on my hips and theigh and my west is about 34 overall my lower portion of body is heavier than above. So kindly tell me what should I do to reduce the fat from hip,theigh and how to reduce...

Need definitions for dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with the definitions of dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines for socioloy class . Please help

Is Ken Lay really dead? [ 12 Answers ]

It seems funny to me that Ken Lay would just die prior to serving 25 years in prison. Do you think that with his money, he could pull of faking his own death? Would it be possible for anyone with enough money to do that?:confused: I can just see him, Elvis and Jim Morrison in a huge Log cabin in...

View more questions Search