Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    O Fo Sho Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2009, 03:01 AM
    Photo enforcement
    Do I have to pay a photo enforcement ticket for running a red light? (can they issue a warrent)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2009, 05:22 AM

Hi, O Fo Sho!

Yes, you have to pay the ticket. In some areas, they might increase the amount of the fine, depending on how long you wait to pay.

As far as a warrant is concerned, that would depend on the laws where this took place.

Thanks!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2009, 06:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by O Fo Sho View Post
    Do I have to pay a photo enforcement ticket for running a red light? (can they issue a warrent)

Ys, you have to pay the ticket and, yes, they can issue a warrant if you fail to appear.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Promissory Note Enforcement [ 2 Answers ]

I loaned someone $3000. Upon the loan there is a clause that states that there the money must be used for a certain purpose, though there is no purpose listed in the agreement. Verbally, we agreed the money was purposed for earnest money. In any event, since lending the money I have heard...

HOA Enforcement of CC&R's [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a viable alternative to filing liens on property in order to enforce HOA CC&R's?

Code Enforcement [ 3 Answers ]

I am a business owner in Miami-Dade County, Florida. Recently the police was on my warehouse asking for all my licenses, after I present the documents he asked by a certificate of occupancy, I can not provide this because I am not the owner of the storage I am renting. I explain I am not the...

Child support enforcement [ 3 Answers ]

NYS child support enforcement. My ex works off the books, owes Uncle Sam $100,000. Ordered to pay 222.00/month in May 2007. During June and July missed 4 weekly payments (not consecutively) No company to garnishee salary (works as real estate agent) No tax refunds to take from him. Ordered to pay...

Child Support Enforcement [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I have had custody of a cousin's son for 8 months. Prior to our getting the child, his paternal grandmother had him for 1 week. Just long enough to try to adopt him out and stop the child support payments. I have filed a claim with our county in Florida, the same county in which...

View more questions Search