Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaredrose Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2007, 06:02 PM
    Thermostat wiring diagram; janitrol 7W/honeywell 5W
    What is the wiring layout from the Janitrol hpt 18-60 to the Honeywell RTH230B?
    rjuliussen1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2009, 01:49 PM

What is the wiring conversion from a janitrol to hunter 44155c thermostat

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can someone post a diagram for Honeywell RTH230B Thermostat [ 5 Answers ]

Seems that the Honeywell RTH230B thermostat is very popular with the Do It Yourself crowd, judging by the many questions about how to connect this thermostat. Honeywell, while making a very good product, seems to not want to post the wiring diagram at their web site, and does not even recognize...

NO HEAT! Janitrol heat pump and AC system. Changing to Lux Thermostat. Wiring issue. [ 11 Answers ]

I have a Janitrol A/C and heat pump system. I replaced the thermostat with a Lux T9000LC The A/C works fine, but the heater does not. I have it wired as follows: G - Green Y - Yellow W - White RH - Pink B -

T87 Honeywell Thermostat Diagram [ 1 Answers ]

Removed my old Honeywell T87 thermostat for a new digital one. Now my wife can't program the digital. Neither can I. So to avoid domestic untranquility, I am putting the old one back on. Trouble is, I forgot to note the wiring hookup. I have four wires, Red, Blue, Green, and White. Can someone...

Janitrol to Rite Temp thermostat wiring [ 6 Answers ]

I am changing a Janitrol mechanical thermostat to a Rite Temp 8085. And the heat Pump is a Goodman. The wires on my old thermostat are labeled G, Y, E,R,O,W,and C There is no E on the new thermostat. I have hooked the others to the corresponding letters on the new thermostat and left the brown E...

Wiring a replacement Honeywell Thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a Honeywell Vision 5-1-1 Day programmable thermostat to replace a Lennox thermostat (51H4301). This is an all electric heat pump type unit (Lennox HP 21-511-5P). According to the Honeywell manual, if the old thermostat has wires W1, Y1 and W2, some system modification is required. Call...

View more questions Search