robinspace10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2006, 08:14 PM
    Alice cooper song and what movie?
    Schools out for summer was
    A song for what movie that part of it was shot in Austin
    Texas... it came out in the early nineties
    omzig Posts: 119, Reputation: 19

Nov 3, 2006, 08:23 PM
    Actually, I think that it's been on several movie soundtracks. A lot of teen/school movies. Early 90's... maybe "Dazed and Confused." It was also on "Scream" but I think that that was from the late 90's.
    hardrockfanatic Posts: 15, Reputation: 4

Jan 6, 2009, 01:44 PM

Actually your post is confusing. School's Out by Alice Cooper has appeared on a ton of movie soundtracks. It was a huge hit for Alice back in the early 70's and the School's Out album went to Number 2 on the charts. (The next year Billion Dollar Babies hit Number One). Cooper is a legend with a ton of legendary songs.

School's Out was also remade for the Faculty soundtrack.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Led Zeppelin Song Question - Swan Song [ 6 Answers ]

I'm hoping you can help me. I've been asked by my boss to get a copy of a song called "Swan Song" by Led Zeppelin. He's giving it as a gift to someone that sings the song a lot. Now, I'm a Zeppelin fan and I've explained to my boss that the only thing titled Swan Song that Zeppelin had a hand...

Song from the girl next door movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Ive been searching for days the name of the song in the movie when all three girls, athena (danielle), paris and fararri are on the stage... the music playing in the background. I know its an old dance song but I can't figure it would.. please help me figure it out Thanks :)

Song to a movie - Caravans [ 12 Answers ]

I saw a movie many years ago called "Caravans" with Anthony Quinn and Jennifer O'Neill. I recall that there was a song called "Caravans" that played at the end of the movie - quite a haunting song - very beautiful. I have looked in the imdb and can't find who sang the song - anyone know who sang...

Song in Movie: The Longest Yard [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for the title and artist who sings the song in the movie The Longest Yard right after Chris Rock(the warden) gets killed. Some of the words in the song are:when I die and they lay me to rest I'm going to go to the place that's the best; when I lay me down to die going up to the spirit...

View more questions Search