Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    survivorboi Posts: 431, Reputation: 9

Jan 4, 2009, 05:20 PM
    Why am I so pale
    Lately, I've been very pale looking, and I don't know why. I eat healthy foods and drink healthy things, but I am still pale looking. Please help.
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Jan 4, 2009, 05:48 PM

How much time have you spent outside? The sun is just as important to your skin tone as food, more even. Especially around this time of year people don't get out into the sun too often, and thus become lighter.
    Another thing to consider is if you've been feeling under the weather, sometimes if you're ill then you become paler.
    andrewc24301 Posts: 374, Reputation: 29

Jan 4, 2009, 05:49 PM

I think your parents may have had the right idea.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/child-...-d-299006.html

If I spend too much time indoors I start to get lazy too. And sometimes it can even make me feel ill.
    survivorboi Posts: 431, Reputation: 9

Jan 5, 2009, 06:31 PM
    Thank you for who spend their time answering my ?
    leanneK15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Jan 30, 2011, 10:10 AM
    I have the same problem. But I have black hair as well so it looks awful! I am band from wearing makeup at school too so I can't where even tinted moiserizer! I just use dove body lotion which builds a gradient tan the only problem is sometimes it goes a bit blochey :/ just try it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I have pale skin [ 3 Answers ]

Hey I'm an indian girl living in europe and my mom is really fair my my dad is quite dark. But I have pale yellow skin and I always look like I'm ill. Is there a solution for this? Thanks so much for your help.

Pale, freckley skin? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a natural strawberry blonde, blue-eyed person, but what I don't like is how pale my skin is. I get a lot of sun, but my skin hardly darkens the tiniest bit, just gets sunburned. I know it would look odd with my coloring to be really tan, but is there just a way to maybe fix my white freckley...

Does brown go with pale [ 2 Answers ]

So I have darkish blonde hair and pale skin and I want to dye it brown and I was wondering if brown hair and pale skin go together??

Getting red out, back to pale yellow [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. About a month and a half ago, I got a front section bleached out to a nice pale yellow shade. Then, I made a dumb mistake and dyed it dark red. Now, the red is fading horribly, and I just want to go back to pale yellow! Is there any semi-safe way to get most of this red out so I can be...

View more questions Search