Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    try2light Posts: 76, Reputation: 2

Dec 16, 2008, 02:21 PM
    Anyone had good results with sepiwhite ingredient?
    Apperently this is a really good ingredient for skin lightening and its safe. Has anyone used a product containg this and does it work? Thanks :)
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

Dec 17, 2008, 05:47 PM

I'm using a product which contains 2% sepiwhite MSH but it also contains 2% BA... It's working quite well for me especially in evening-out my complexion which was my main goal... I can't say whether it's the BA or the Sepiwhite that's doing the trick though...
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Dec 17, 2008, 07:27 PM

Hi, where did you get the 2% ba/sepiwhite? I haven't heard of that product.

Dec 18, 2008, 06:13 AM

Fanx for the info, how long did it take for you to strt noticing a chnge? Apperently sepiwhite is meant to show chnges 1st week... wot does BA stand for?

Dec 18, 2008, 02:52 PM
    RedDiamond, I got this from the only place that sells BA despite all the bad comments about that site... I think you know which site... All their ready-made cream/lotion contains 2% sepiwhite MSH...

try2light, actually you're right, results were fast... I used it mainly around my eyes and on my chin because that's where I need lightening... lol... and within a couple of weeks my skin evened out... I still have dark circles around my eyes but not as dark as before and could easily be covered by make-up... I don't know if sepiwhite and BA will work as well with all skintone... Going by the chart posted here, I'm an olive tone 5...

BTW, BA stands for Benzyl Arbutin...
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Dec 18, 2008, 05:50 PM

Oh yea I forgot that they updated their ingredients. What percent did u use? How long have you been using It for? How much lighter did u get? Thanks for the information. I Am thinking about using ba since they have stronger stuff

Dec 18, 2008, 06:01 PM
    Hey RedDiamond,

I used the 2% ready-made lotion on my face and 5% on other places of my body like elbow, knees etc... I started by using the 5% on my face, but it burns like hell, that's why I use only 2% now... I've been using BA for a few months now (can't remember exactly how many months... probably about 3 months)... it works quite well for me...

Dec 19, 2008, 11:21 AM

Thers loads of good reports from Google about sepiwhite, I'm going to look into getting a product with this in for sure
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Dec 27, 2008, 07:37 AM

I have used fair and flawless products that have this as an active ingredient and found it worked for me.
    beautifulskin Posts: 143, Reputation: 5

Oct 4, 2009, 08:51 PM

I recently started a post about a product I am using containing Sepiwhite and Sepicalm which is lightening me very rapidly. I would say that these ingredients work very quickly.
    Golden_Boy Posts: 330, Reputation: 6

Oct 4, 2009, 09:41 PM

I can't find it sorry I'm blind. What is Sepicalm and where may I acquire it? Thank you.
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2009, 12:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by beautifulskin View Post
    I recently started a post about a product I am using containing Sepiwhite and Sepicalm which is lightening me very rapidly. I would say that these ingredients work very quickly.
    Hi Beautifulskin, can you post the before or after photos of your results?
    beautifulskin Posts: 143, Reputation: 5

Oct 5, 2009, 03:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    Hi Beautifulskin, can you post the before or after photos of your results?
    I am going to try to dig one up I tried to avoid cameras while my skin looked like that and definitely while I was pregnant! You know how that is!

Oct 6, 2009, 07:52 AM

So how are you getting on with tonique ? Would you recommend it ?
    cutenose Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2009, 08:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MAHARANI View Post
    I have used fair and flawless products that have this as an active ingredient and found it worked for me.
    Is fair and white safe? Does it contain any harmful substances?
    Where can I purchase it online?
    :DThanx!! :)

Oct 6, 2009, 01:00 PM

Isn't this thread like from a year ago -- what's the OP's update on trying Sepiwhite? LOL
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2009, 08:54 PM
    From what I hear, the fair & white exclusive whitenizer gel lightens very well but it's because it has hq in it, if you don't mind using hq. but the size I think is enough to apply on the face. I'm unsure if the rest of f&w products work well on lightening, but I think they also have products that are hq free.

Oct 7, 2009, 07:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cutenose View Post
    Is fair and white safe?? Does it contain any harmful substances?
    Where can i purchase it online?
    :DThanx!!!!!!!!!:)
    Have never tried Fair & white. It was fair and flawless that I was talking about.

Oct 7, 2009, 08:44 AM

What strength should Sepiwhite be used in a cream?

Oct 7, 2009, 12:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    From what I hear, the fair & white exclusive whitenizer gel lightens very well but it's because it has hq in it, if you don't mind using hq. but the size I think is enough to apply on the face. I'm unsure if the rest of f&w products work well on lightening, but I think they also have products that are hq free.
    The fair & white exclusive whitenizer gel that comes in a blue tube in a golden box contains kojic acid as one of its main ingredients; it also has a seal on the box that says "original Euro Labo. Derma"...

However, there is a fake one out there that doesn't list Kojic acid on the box and it has a different name for Hq as well...

So, if anyone want to try this, and don't want to use Hq , then make sure you check the ingredient list and also check for the original seal...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Has *ANYONE* ever gotten good results from Mono? [ 6 Answers ]

I've never ever come across anybody who successfully whitened/lighten their skin with monobenzone, just horror stories. That's one of the reasons I have not touched it.

Will this give me good results [ 1 Answers ]

7:00 am - lowfat yogurt 10:00 am - banana 1:00 pm - 20 baby carrots w/lite ranch dip and a serving of orange juice 4:00 pm - strawberries and 3/4 cup lowfat milk 6-7:00 pm - baked chicken and salad 8:00 or 9:00 pm I will use the treadmill for 45 minutes walking at 3.8 mph and run for a minute...

Will this diet plan give me good results? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I just have a question about my diet and exercise plan, I am wondering if you think that it is a healthy one, as well as one that will give me good results. I am an 18 year old female college student, and I only have access to a treadmill; I do not have enough money to join a gym or anything of...

Any good recipes with pineapple as main ingredient? [ 10 Answers ]

I'm just looking for a good recipe with pineapple being the main ingredient... Thanks!:D

View more questions Search